Chapter 2

I woke up early in the morning and informed my Boss about my leave. I got ready and went to the Abhinav's office. I went there and found so many bodyguards with weapons in their hands.

                I felt that something is going to happen. In some hope I went and asked a man about Abhinav.

       "Who is Abhinav Sharma here?"

Every men turned to me giving me a glare in surprise.

             "Then whom are you talking to" the man said.

            "I'm sorry. I don't know you."

             "It's OK. What do you want? Want to kidnap or kill someone?"

             "No no I want to ask you for time"

             "For what" he said this so loudly to which every men there turned to me.

            "Any problem boss" a voice came from a man behind me.

             "No . Nothing"saying this he turned to me and asked me in a husky voice.

          "For what"

           "I heard that my father got some money from you. But we can't prepare for money. So can you give us sometime"

        "Oh are you that cheater Vishwanath's daughter. You know your dad is such a great cheater"

           "Excuse me. Why are you naming my father as cheater. My father didn't cheat anyone"

          "Yes your father is a cheater. He cheated me always by asking me for sometime to pay my money to me."

           "Giving time is not a great sin. So please give us sometime and stop calling my father a cheater"

            "Ms. Pepper I will not give you time anymore. My boys will come to your home to collect my money"

              "Hello what did you call me. Do I look like a pepper to you"

             "No. You are not looking like a pepper but your way of talking is  like a pepper. How a pepper will be in  a boiling oil - First so calm and then jumping in anger."

            "Look I am not here to bother about my name. So please give my family for sometime. Please."

            "OK I will give you sometime. 5 minutes. In 5 minutes I need my money"

            "Do I look like joking to you. Please why are not considering our family situation. Please I want to help my dad from this problem"

                 I started crying in front of  all, saying all these.

              "Oh I see. Then your father will be sending you here, right. A cheater sending his cheater daughter from his cheater family to beg me asking for time"

            Everyone in the room started laughing including him. This made me to burn with anger. I gave the hardest slap to him. The whole room became silent. He was grunting his teeth with anger which I could see clearly. I caught his collar.

          "Better mind your words Mr. Abhinav Sharma. Learn to control your tongue before saying something"

           "What you can do to me other than slapping me Ms.Pepper. You know I never ever got insult from anyone in the world. But you have done the greatest mistake. Mark my words pepper you can't imagine your future for insulting me in front of all"

         "O I can't imagine my future right. But from now you have to spend all your days and nights in the jail. Before coming here I made a complaint to the Police about all the crimes you did. They are in their way. So Congrats Mr.Abhinav for your new home"

            He gave a smile to me and said that "You will suffer for all these things you did to me PEPPER"

         But I had a hope that he can't escape from the jail. But he was still seeing me with a smiling face.