Chapter 17

I was wondering Whats that inside the file? Why is it kept secret? 

"Yuvi now show it to me"

"OK then can't you wait for the suspense"

"No i'm.........Just show me that Yuvi" I said waiting curiously.

"OK find it what is this file? Why is it hiding under his wardrobe? Answer these then  I will give you"

"How will I know that? Don't play your fishy things on me"

"Answer the questions and I will give you these papers"

"OK then. Ask"

"Why didn't you read the paper before signing it? Huh" He said giving me an angry face.

"Yuvi.....that's. That's the biggest fault I had done in my lifetime. If I had read it, all the problems will be over by now"

"It's not your fault........at all"

"What are you saying Yuvi"

"I hope he just had used you"

"NO I can't understand" I said wondering what he was trying to say.

"The paper you signed made an agreement that----- I, daughter of Vishwanath will assure that my family gives monthly 10 lakhs to complete the whole of 3 crores-----What does it mean?"

"What Yuvi don't play pranks on me like this"

"What? Are you mad? You don't believe me right. Here see this papers. I have verified it with the experts. He said me to prepare for this paper. And then he used it against you"

He said as he gave me the papers. I checked it. Everything was as he said. Something was wrong. Gosh! how did he do this? The reason is that he has money and can buy anything and everyone in the world. He made my sign fake. Mr Abhinav Sharma. You have to pay for this. Without any delay I said to Yuvi.

"Yuvi you better escape from here or else he will........k"

"Kill me right. This is what he says to everyone. And at last he killed my family. He had to pay for this. He killed my father in front of me. I had to take revenge on him and how about this plan. Spoiling his revenge by helping you. He can't do anything to me. I'm not ready to lose anything to him including you"

God! Did he really love me? It was like blood coming from his heart. Hope he touched my heart. OK OK lets bother about this later. Now its my turn Mr. Abhinav Sharma. I'm on you. I thought in my mind.

 "Thanks Yuvi. Thank you for everything you gave me" I said and hugged him. As I did I heard someone opening the door.

"Pepp..........." Hope he was shocked seeing us hugging.

"What are you doing in my room Mr. Yuvaraj hugging my own wife?" As he said he came near to beat Yuvi. I won't let that happen. I blocked his way.

"What do you think of yourself Mr. Abhinav?" As I said I hid the papers behind me.

"Then I think it was your fault pepper hugging him and then what was your plan to do to him?"

"Unless like you he was my best friend"

"My greatest fault is that I accepted his friendship although he killed my dad"

"Its not him. Its his father."

"Then it means that you are supporting him right"

"Yes because I don't support a rapist or a killer" He was glaring at me with the red eyes. He was grunting his teeth.