Chapter 25

Again nice meeting you all after a long day.

Hope you love this chapter too

    And my greatest problem was to face Yuvaraj now

"Yuvi............I thought to say you that............"

"You just don't talk to me" He said saying with a sign 'Stop'.

"Yuvi Please understand" I said when he opened the door to leave the place.  But it was already late that he left the room. I sat in my place in disgust feeling that I was the cause for all these things. Why I saw him? Why my dad bought money from him? Why did I argue with him? Why did I slap him? And Why did I enter into fake marriage? And now why is he ignoring me? Uff flowing stream of questions. And this awful meeting now.

           I returned to my home with a stream of thoughts flowing in my mind. As I entered the hall I saw Dad and my bro watching TV. They enquired me.

"Aadhi what happened? Why are you so late?" My bro asked me.

"Umm nothing. Just to deal with a meeting in my office"

"OK come. We were waiting for you. Lets have the dinner" Ma said lifting up the vessels. I helped her to lift those and served food to everyone. Then I sat to have my mother's delicious foods.

"Aadhira I heard that your company's owner sold the company to someone else" Dad asked as I scooped a spoon in my mouth.

"Hmm yes dad. It's true" I said

"Who is he? What is his name? huh" dad asked me with a glare.

   Oh God. What would I say to dad now. If I say him the truth then it would become a problem. But if I tell lies.............No it would be so bad. Then what will I say him.

"Aadhira I asked you" dad said waking me up from my thoughts.

"Dadd.............He is.....hm" As I said I suddenly started coughing. I hope a grain of rice stuck in my throat.

"Aadhi........." my mother cared for me giving a glass of water in my hand.

"Its dinner table, not your business conference room" she said strictly seeing us both.

"OK OK. Cool Mrs. Vishwanth. No business here OK and no hotheads too" My father said jokingly. We all laughed a bit and continued our dinner. Hope my father won't ask this question again. And hope he didn't see the magazine too.

        And then I went back to my bedroom with again the same stream of thoughts. Suddenly an idea stroke in my mind. What an idea sirji!!! How about calling his ma? I mean Mr. Abhinav Sharma's mother. And asking about him that did he really change or not? I then took my phone and called her.

"Hello ma. How are you?"

"Who is this ?"

"Hmm Forgot me this is Aadhira"

"Aadhi.............How are you?"

"I am absolutely fine. You?"

"I'm fine too"

"Then how about him"

"Who?"

"Abhi?"

"Yeah I have forgotten to tell you. He has  changed lot"

"Yes he invested all that bad money in business right"

"Yes and then he gave half of it to an orphanage" Ma said in happiness.

"Oh really Good"

"You are the reason for all"

"It's OK ma."

"Then how do you know he invested the money in business?"

"Because he owns the reds company. I am working there"

"Oh really. Do you know he asked sorry to me that night and consoled me?"

"Oh how sweet! Really"

"Yes He said here after he won't harm anyone and also leave that disgusting trade he was doing before"

"Hope he has changed. And I want to tell he appointed me as his PA"

"Did he do anything against you?"

"No ma. He not showing at all. He is treating me as a complete stranger. Like how we will be if we met for the first time? He treated me like he don't know me and my name and my details, everything"

"Then It is meant he has really changed, right"

"Ma. A request. Don't talk anything about me to him. Please please."

"OK sure Aadhira. Now I understood. I am blessed to meet a girl like you in my life."

"Ma. I said right. I'm not the reason. You are the reason for him to change"

"OK bye Aadhi. I'm hearing his footsteps. Bye, bye" She said and hanged the phone.

 I was really happy about Abhi now. I have a complete hope. He has really change and now I am glad to work in his company.