Chapter 28

Then I went to my home waiting for the time to become nine.But I felt guilty for his words. It was really bad. I should apologize him. Lets leave that matter. Then was now 8:30. I hope its the right time.

    I reached the place. I then went inside the hall. Ma was waiting with the dishes ready. When she saw me, she ran and came and hugged me.

"Ma.......slowly slowly slowly" I said while trying to catch some oxygen.

"Aadhira...........how are you?" she enquired.

"I'm fine mom.......you too look great"

"Yeah come and take a seat. We an have dinner together"

"No no mom........I just came to meet him"

"Huh  Aadhira I have forgotten to tell you about..............."

"Kaira, right"

"Sorry Aadhira. I just want to do it because an astrologer had said that there is danger to his life. And it is his life partner, I mean his wife, who would save him from that danger. So I chose Kaira. After all she is his friend's sister right. I knew they will be surely having a bond between them" She said with her innocent eyes. I don't want to break her trust. So I decided not to say her the truth. Sorry ma........

"Aadhi.........now come sit down. Don't worry about him. He will be fine with her" She said patting my shoulders. A small smile broke out from my lips seeing her innocence. 

"Ma. Where is he? I want to meet him"

"He is in his room. Now eat a spoon rice and go." She said while mixing the rice. 

"Ma it's already late. My scooty got punctured too. I want to go alone in this night. So first I will meet him and come OK" I said and tapped her cheeks and left the hall.

            I just entered the room without knocking. I turned door knob. Oh god he was standing just with a wet towel tied around his waist.

"Hey what are you doing here now?"

"Sir..sorry sir. I just came to see that.............shit sorry give this file" I said as I turned to the opposite side.

"OK wait here. Let me change the dress and come." He said as he took his coat suit from the bed and went into the changing room.

  He came with a well stitched perfect coat suit like it was made for him.

"Um........ say now what do you want?"

"Sir you left the file in your table"

"Oh really" he said grabbing the papers from my hand. "OK now go" he said. I walked towards the door obeying his words and turned the knob of the door.

"Hey wait......How did you get these papers?"

What ? Did he knew the truth? But how did he find it.

"How? how means..............huh you left that in your table"

"Table?"

"Yes sir. It was on your table. I saw that one"

"How? You left the office before me itself, right. That time there was no paper in my table. Then how did you get these"

God help me. What would I say him now. If I open my mouth then he will surely find that I am telling a lie. How will I face him now?

Uff Kaira still didn't come right

Hope all are waiting for her