Chapter 26

Again a next dizzy morning to wake up. My ma hurried me.

"Aadhi wake up.......It's already late for you. It's 8." Ma said removing the bed sheet and pushing me inside the bathroom like a school girl.

"Ma i'm grown up" I said as I entered the bathroom.

"Yes I can see" She said closing the door.

I then hurried the while combing hair and having the breakfast. But at last my scooty got punctured because of daily rashes. God! what I will do now. It's already late. And at last my brother offered me help. He said that he will drop me in my office. He drove his car to my office and wished me bye and left his place. As I walked my way my so called new boss Abhinav SIR blocked my way.

"Is this the time you will get to office daily?..Huh?" He asked me lifting his eyebrows.

"Sir......I was......huh....my scooty got punctured" Why i'm hesitating like this? Its the truth right.

"Oh really. So bad right" He said giving a smirk. I think he didn't believe me yet.

"Its truth. I swear"

"Really" He said as his phone rung up. Then he pointed me to go inside.  Uff thank god I got out of a trouble.

Then I started continuing my daily chores. And again again his telephone was ringing in his room which could hear clearly. But he was not in his room. So I went and answered the phone call.

"Hello. Reds company. What do you need?"

"I need Abhinav Sharma" A lady's voice came from the side.

"Yeah Who is this?"

"I'm his fiancee" I was frozen by her answer. Is it true? But how? When did all this happen?

"Hello Are you there?"

"Yes yes mam. He is not here now"

"OK then" She said as I hanged the phone call. The next second tears shedding from my eyes. I don't know why was I crying at that time.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"Sir, call came from your fiancee." I said holding back my tears. God why am I crying?

"What did you say to her?"

"I said he is not here."

Next minute call came to his phone. He was adjusting his collar so he put the phone in speaker mode.

"Hi baby." The voice came from the phone. It was her. His fiancee.

"What do yo want now?"

"Just some private time with you"

"I'm busy now. I can't come now"

"OK then dinner tonight"

"Where?"

"In your home. In your room"

"We will only have dinner in the dining table. And I don't have any objection if you come"

"Time?"

"At nine"

"OK then I will come. Bye baby"  Then he hung up the phone.

          All my desire was to see her face and know her name. But how will I know all those.

"Go to your cabin" He said waking me from my thoughts.

Then I took slow steps towards my room.

"Hey wait. Just wanted to know who is she?"

               I think he is learning some black magic or white magic. How can me hear me? I didn't open my lips too. How can he read my mind?

"Her name is Kiara Malhotra. Younger sister of Yuvaraj. My mother is forcing me to be bound in a marriage. She decided this marriage before 3 years itself with my so called past friend Yuvaraj's sister. But recently a girl came into my life and stirred the pool. So again into my new marriage. Soon our engagement function will be held in our house."

I was really shocked. I felt my throat paining because of my cries.

"I said this to you because, a PA should be well known about her boss, right. OK now you can go into your room" He said. I was wondering what was happening here. Is it true? I wanted to reveal this secret soon. Very badly I need to reveal. I want to find a reason to go to his home tonight. Very badly............

Hello guys after a week............ Miss you all so much

I think again a twist in the story......just wait for tonight (in the story)

WHO IS KIARA?      I think a new villi in the story.....

Will Abhi enter into a forceful marriage? Bound by his mom........

Or will Abhi's (Boss) and Aadhi's (PA) romantic story continue?

Just wait and watch...................In the next chapter...........

Do vote and comment...........Open you a free entry in my story.

And if you want your name to be in my upcoming stories or chapters,  just comment your name below.