Chapter 42

Then he again hugged me saying, "I'm so sorry" But I can't believe whether its true or not.

Suddenly he pushed me back and hissed in my ears," Did you think I'll do like this?" To my shock, what is happening here? As I thought he acted to me.

"Did you think i'll forgive you?" He said stepping towards me. I stepped back till I hit the wall. But he didn't stop.

"Did you think I was acting like I've forgotten everything that I happened between us? Yes I am the same Abhinav sharma." He said stamping his fist in the wall.

"But.........but....." I stuttered.

"But..but..but what? How can I forget this sweet Aadhira?" He said fingering my cheeks.

"I wanted you. And now I got you. I was thinking how to make you get into this house. And had it with you in the reception night. But a fact it was a coincidence. It was all my plan. Only Yuviraj moved out of my plan. Even you know Kiara, she acted in my moves." He said to my shock. He is a rapist. He raped me, forcefully.

"Now we can get into this real marriage and if you leak out my plan to someone, you won't worry but your family will worry for it." He said. I've fell in his trap and if I try to escape from this, my family will suffer.

He continued."And one thing, you'll have to convince your family about our marriage. They already knew that you're pregnant. So your work'll be easy. Now call them" He said throwing his phone to me. I called my dad but he didn't pick up his phone. I know he is angry.

"He's not picking the call" I said handling the phone to him.

"Good it means I separated you from your dear family. So this means no one cares for you" He hissed in my ears.

"Please leave me..........hereafter I won't come in my way......leave me...let me go" I pleaded him falling in his legs.

"Hereafter nothing is in my hands.......everything fell out and you have to suffer. I know you love your family. So I've done a thing. If you go against me then............" He showed me a remote. There was a huge red button in the middle.

"This remote...........Do you know what this remote will do? When Kiara got into your house, she had set up a bomb. So if you do something against me. I'll press this red button. Then like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, your family will suffer" He said. I have to help my family. I have to do something. If I go against him then.......... I've to lose my family.

Then again he move towards me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He came near my ears.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I pushed him back.

"I hate you...........I bloody hate you" I said.

"Come on Aadhira why are you like this. Do you know how much concern I have on you? This is the reason I gave a little harsh punishment. Or else you can't be imagining yourself in my punishment" He said.

"You've cheated me. You're a cheater and a rapist. You spoiled my life. You made me hate myself" I said and cried.

"Save your tears. It'll be useful in your future." He said.

"Let me die instead of facing your disgusting revenge" I said taking a knife from a plate. I went near to cut my waist. He caught my hands.

"Leave me.......leave my hands" I said. He then showed me the remote. He went near for pressing the red button.

"Can I press this now?... I think you gave me a signal. Let your family too can die for your mistake" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Please leave me.......Don't hit it....leave my family" I pleaded. He left my hands.

"See one slap....one and only slap at the beginning of our story changed your whole life" He said.

"If you want to kill yourself. Just give me the knife and I'll stab you and blast your family too" He said.

"And now be a good girl and I'll go down and see a good day for our marriage" He said fingering my cheeks. He then left the room.

Abhinav's POV

So pity on this girl. But I won't leave her till her death. She has to suffer. After some conversations I went down to meet mom.

"Abhinav......... I'm so happy but what about the astrologer's words" She asked me. Oh what can I say her now? That astrologer was my arrangement too.

"Mom I'll bring him tonight and ask about this marriage" I said her. Suddenly my phone rung. It was Kiara. I moved from the place and talked to her secretly.

"Hi Abhi boy...Did I act well?" She asked me which made me laugh.

"Superb and perfect......she completely believed us." I said laughing.

"OK Yuvi is jumping in anger. He believed it too" She said.

"Hey first console him. Or else he'll think bad about me. He gave me a great hand in my plans" I said.

"OK I'll talk to him, bye" She said and hanged the phone.

This is the day i'm so happy. I've won everything. Now I've won Aadhira too. Then I called the astrologer and told him to act in favor of me. Then the night came. I hope the astrologer will be completing his work. I paid him money. Then I went to my room in search of Aadhira. She was near the wash basin, vomiting. I grabbed her arms.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Leave my hands" She said.

"I said leave me" She yelled at me and pushed me back. She was very weak to stand. But she didn't let me to catch her. I knew she was feeling dizzy. It is common during pregnancy. She fell in my chest. I don't know what to do now. She didn't have her dinner too. I asked to myself. Do I have feelings for her? I don't know but I had to care for her by some way. I lifted her in my arms and made her lay on the bed. I poured some water in her head and checked whether she is fine or not.

Twist in the story!