Chapter 32

At that minute I prayed to every Gods. 'Sankara, Jesus, Allah! Everyone please help me'

"Aadi. Did you hear? I asked you a question."

"Dad.................He......asked me a address"

"Address? At this time?"

"Yes dad............I think new to the city"

"OK then where did you go?"

"I went to my ..............friend's home"

"Who? Gauri?"

"Hmm" I said nodding my head.

"Then did you have your dinner"

"Yes dad. I already had it."

"Then go to your room. It is bedtime"

              Uff again solved a great problem. Thank every gods. I went in my room and closed my eyes to sleep. But suddenly I heard a knock on the door. 'God! who is that in this time. It is already 12' I opened the door. My bro was standing there. 'What he is doing here at this time?'

"Rudra.............You scared me. What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask something"

"What Rudy?" 'What he wanted from me at this time?'

"Are you hiding something from us?" I wondered. 'Did he know everything?'

"Yes I hid all the dishes mom prepared for me and eating it secretly here"

"Hey don't joke"

"What? what am I joking at this time?"

"Then say who is your new boss? What is his name?"

"He is................he is...............his name is"

"His name is Abhinav Sharma. Am I right?" The next second I grabbed his hands and made him sit in the bed.

"How did you know this?" I asked in a husky voice.

"I dropped you today in your office,right. I just saw him and said him a hello. But his act was weird. He behaved like...........like he saw me for the first time on earth."

"Rudy bro............I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hidden this from you. I was thinking how to say this to dad. So...I didn't say this to you too."

"Then the man who dropped you.........is Abhinav right?"

"Yes.....But he didn't drop me. Just for some protection?"

"Woh woh Protection..For you?" I just bet him with a pillow jokingly.

"Everyone says that he has changed."

"Who said?"

"Especially his mom. He has changed a lot. He didn't say a word to me about mine or his past. And you know.....he appointed me as his PA"

"Really............"

"I swear.............But you should not talk a word about him to dad. Promise." I said while lifting my hands to him.

"Okay Promise..........this secret will be a secret between us"

"OK now go to your room..I feel so dizzy"

"Hmm. Aadhira.........I came to say about an other thing"

"What other thing?"

"That is..........that is" He said while scrapping my bed like a shy lady in her first night.

"Hey what are you doing? Why are you digging my bed with your hand?"

"Hey just listen. Don't shout"

"Then say what is it?"

"I think I have fallen in love with someone"

"Ho Who is that lucky lady who stole your heart?"

"I met her on the road...........in an accident"

"What?accident?"

"No....I just hit her scooter today. You know she was very beautiful. Really very beautiful. But you know she scoled me with such bad words. But none went into my mind. Only her beauty is in my eyes now"

"What happened after the accident?"

"She asked money for repair."

"Then"

"I said I don't have much money now. Tomorrow come to café, I will the money there"

"Ho didn't you ask her name. Yes I peeped through her id card. Something I've forgotten that name..............Hmm Maya"

"What Maya?" I said stammering.

   I think my brother has gone out of mind. How I will tell him? No the great problem is how will I tell Maya about this Love?

Hello Guys,

Need a new story on Rudra and Maya. 

Vote and comment for a new story.

I hope you will like the new story too........