Chapter 45

She went inside the changing room and came with a gorgeous blue sari.

"Beautiful" I said without my sense and also not voluntarily.

"What?" She asked.

"What!" I asked pretending to be not saying that word.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

"No. Why? Do you have any hearing problem?" I asked.

"Jerk! I know you said something. So don't lie to me. Then whatever is that word i'll not hear it even if you say it again." She said. A call came to her phone. I didn't know from whom it was from? But she left the place immediately. I was waiting for her till the night. But she indeed gave a shock news to me when she came home.

"Aadhira , where did you go?" I asked catching her arms.

"Leave my hand. I'm not ready to talk to you if you're not patient" She said. I didn't say anything, I left her hands.

"Tell me what is the problem" I asked her taking a deep breathe. She remained silent.

"Don't say that you did something to our baby" I said fearing that something might happening to the baby.

"No ,not that" She said. Woof! Thank God!

"I heard a news that Rudra and Maya were loving each other" She said. What!

"Rudra........I heard this name somewhere.........Your brother, right" I said thinking for a while.

"Then what did you do?" I asked her with frustration.

"I decided to get them married"

"SO?"

"So......I got them married" She said.

"What the....Why did you do this? Do I look like an idiot to you? You can be asking me before taking this decision. You.........?"I shouted in anger.

"Where are those idiots?" I asked.

"They went in your house." She said pointing.

"How did they go in when i'm here?" I asked.

"They went through the back door. I gave them the idea." She said. Huh! I feel to slap her now.

"Smart wife" I said with anger and she gave an expression like 'Aadhira won'.

I went in the house without delaying. I saw the couple getting blessings from my mother. And my mother....-she was happily blessing them.

"Mom......" I shouted.

"What happened Abhi? Why are you shouting?" She asked me coolly.

"What happened?- Are you out of your mind mom? How can she do this without even asking us?" I asked.

"Then say the process how you got married?" She asked. Better to shut my mouth!

"Mom it is not like that. She is a little girl" I said.

"I'm not a little girl. It is not you who will decide everything in my life. So better, I'll live my own way of life" Maya said which got my mouth shut. And the result is- No one considers me as a human being. I'm a rapist, drunkard, jerk, mad, crazy and I've created a bad impression in everyone's heart. And that Aadhira too took advantage and had hurt me again.

I went in my room taking loads of beer bottle. I drank one by one and completed nearly three to four bottles. When I was opening the fifth bottle Aadhira came into the room. She gave a shocked expression when she saw four bottles lying on the floor.

"Aadhira the great, you have won. I salute you" I said.

"How can you do this to me? You turned my whole family against me, not even in a second." I continued. "I'll say one thing if you hear and go in that way I'll be happy, just go to hell. Don't come in front of me. Get lost. If God give me a wish to granted, I will wish you to die" I said. I can't tolerate my anger. But I knew I blabbered some bad words in my drunken state. The next minute I saw her crying. Then she left the room. I didn't knew where she slept at night.

At that moment I decided one thing. I'll not care for her, I'll not talk to her and will do nothing for her.

I woke up in the morning and found her sleeping in the sofa. 'Let her sleep, why would I care?' I went in search of mom. She was sitting in the table. She turned back and gave a glare.

"Sometimes you make me think whether you are my child or some.........." I looked at her.

"I don't want to say that word with my mouth" She said and got up to leave.

"Mom....why are all hurting me like this?" I asked.

"Life is like a mirror, it reflects what we do. And so this happened to you. When you brought Aadhira from her home, they might be suffering like this, right" She said.

"Mom its not about that. See now your ignoring me"While I said she interrupted.

"Because I don't want to talk to you" She said.

"Why?"

"I heard you shouting to Aadhira last night. I know you were drunk. But I swear no one shouts to pregnant women like that. Wow, what were the words? 'Get lost', 'Go to hell', 'Hope you die' It is not the curses that a wife will expect from her husband. A wife will expect some care from her husband. I've never seen her happy from the day you brought her here. I also don't know how you got her pregnant."

I was looking at her with broadened eyes. I've never seen my mother this much angry before.

"You know what yesterday she came to me with tearful eyes, after you cursed her. I asked her what happened. She didn't utter a word to me. But I understood the pain. If you can't care for her Better leave her" She said and left the table.

The words of my mother had hurt me so much. I went in my bedroom to see her. I know the problem was on my side. I've hurt her so much. I saw her sleeping on the sofa. I lifted her and put on the bed. I kissed her on the forehead. I felt the warmth in her forehead. I checked the temperature. Oh my god. She was boiling in the heat. Her breathing rate was low. I called the doctor.

'Damn it. He is not picking up the phone' I thought it is best to take her to the hospital. So I put her on the front seat and wore the seat belts. In the middle of the way she got up.

"Where are you going?" she asked with sleepy eyes.

"To Hospital" I said.

"Why?"She asked.

"You are burning" I said

"No its okay you take me to home, you don't want to care for me anymore" she said again with tearful eyes.

 I was looking at her that I didn't notice a tow truck passing the way. The car hit the truck with great force that the front parts were smashed. It looked like horrifying accident. Our car was thrown to a great distance. After a while I felt myself opening the eyes. The area was bloodshed. I found Aadhira lying beside me with bleeding nose and ears. I couldn't reach her. I tried to touch her hands but in vain. I felt myself going unconscious.