Chapter 44

Abhinav's POV:

I got up from my place and moved towards my car. She was standing outside the car with folded hands. 

"Why are you standing here? Can't you get inside the car?" I asked

"Keys?" she asked doubtfully.

"Oh keys? Where are they? Oh I left there, I think" I said scratching my head.

"Idiot" she murmured.

I went in search of keys. I searched everywhere but it was not there. 

I checked my pockets too. But it was not there. At the same time I thought it was not safe to leave her alone. I went to her immediately. She was standing there.

"What?" she asked me.

"Keys are nowhere" I said.

"So?" she asked with a doubt.

"So........we will walk" I said and started taking my steps.

"Careless idiot, stupid" she murmured which made me laugh.

"Dear, don't scold me like this. I'll be not happy always" I said laughing.

I was still  hearing her murmurs. I know she was scolding me.

"Your leg is paining, right" I asked her

"No.." She said. Then she wrapped her body with her saree.

"Cold?" I asked again. But response. I took it in a positive note. I removed my coat and gave her.

She got it and wore it. I felt happy. At least for this she adjusted with me. Suddenly a lightning struck the sky with a thunder. She hugged me with the fear. She was taking deep breathes. So am I because of her sudden action.

"Pep......pepper?" I stuttered. She left me and looked at me with guilty.

"Sorry" she said and continued her steps. I felt some changes in her behavior. I think she doesn't want to talk to me.

It started raining heavily. I looked at her for moment and lifted her.

"What are you doing? Leave me alone" She said.

"Can't you see it's raining heavily? Then if you run, you don't know what will happen to my......?" I held back my breathe.

"I said i'll not hurt you,right" I said reminding myself.

I took her and ran towards a nearby house. There was no one in it. And to my luckiness there were some firewood inside the house. I lit it with my lighter and got rid of cold. But I saw her still sitting in the edge of the house shivering with cold.

"Aadhira....." I called her.

"Aah...." I heard her shouting. I ran to her. I saw her sitting catching her ankles.

"What happened?" I asked giving a grip to her hands.

"Something pricked my sole." She said with pain.

"Wait let me check" I removed her slippers and saw her sole bleeding.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't have any kerchief or scarf. I need something to tie on her sole to stop the bleeding. I had an idea which was quite weird.

"May I take it from your saree?" I asked.

"What?" She said.

"May I...........to tie in your leg?" I said.

"Hmm..." she said with a positive note. I went near to remove my coat from her.

"Wait?" She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Why can't you tear it from your shirt?" She said which made me fall.

"Good point" I said removing my buttons. I removed my shirt.What to do with this girl! God! It is so chill here......

    I tore one part off from my chest part in the shirt.

"Happy!" I asked her. I saw her smiling seeing my condition. I tied it in her sole. She was shouting in pain and held my shoulders. Our eyes struck for a moment. Then she herself took her hand off from me.

"I said to tear from your shirt because they'll say it is not good to tear a girl's marriage saree" She said.

"Oh then I think you want to withhold this relationship" I said.

"Absolutely............no" she said. I know she'll say this. I gave a smile.

"Achooo" She sneezed.

"See......now come and sit near the fire" I said.

She tried to get up.

"Aahh" she shouted. I caught her shoulder and hand.

"OK OK nothing....." I said.

"Can you walk?" I asked her.

"Yes" She nodded her head.

"How?" I asked her.

"I know you'll not hear me" I said and lifted her. I made her sit near the fire. Soon our dress got dry but still it was raining heavily on outside. I checked my phone, but no signal.

"I feel sleepy" she said and laid in floor. I laid beside her. Soon she fell asleep. 

      I woke up in the morning. I saw her still sleeping with her cute puppy face. I had an idea. I took a charcoal and drew some design in her face like mustache and beard. She got up.

"What are you doing with this charcoal?" She asked.

"Ahhh I was......I was brushing my teeth" I said.

"With this?" she asked.

"You don't know. Charcoal is good for our teeth" I said. I somehow managed to lie to her.

I checked my phone for signal.Yes it was there. I called mom and said her to send a car to our place. Soon the car came and we went to or home. Mom was surprised to see Aadhira.

"Abhi did you bring any tribe from forest?" Mom asked me.

"Mom don't say to her" I said in her ears.

  After going to my room, she straight away went inside the bathroom to wash her face. I was sitting in my bed. 

Soon I heard her shouting. She came with that same face.

"Why are you doing like this?" She asked.

"What? I didn't do anything?" I said. She took a pillow and started beating me.

"It is not going" She said.

"How will it not go? " I asked.

"I washed it for two times. Still it is not going" She said with frustration.

"Wait" I said taking the towel, dipped into the water and wiped the charcoal off her face. Our eyes struck again. 

"OK...it went" I said trying to take my eyes away. She again went inside the bathroom for freshening.

         Am I turning good for her? I am noticing some changes in her behavior from yesterday. And changes in my behavior too. Am I loving her? No....no it is not like that. I am caring for my baby and thats all. It is not love. But when I see her eyes, I feel some magic in me. It is like I can't live without her even a single second. I have to stop my feelings for her.

                                                  ----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Surprising update today. Read my other story too. Please.....