Chapter 9

"Youuuuuuu Jerk. What you have done to me?" I shouted at him.

"See the time. Its 8. Now get up"

"Is this the way you wake up someone"

"Yes it is the manner to wake up girls like you."

"Why? you won't call my name or shake me to wake up"

"No I don't touch girls."

"Then what you did yesterday"

"Yesterday was our first night. So I touched you a bit"

"Then why you pressed my waist and kissed my neck and then kissed my lips. Then why you gave a smile when I moaned. Say. Then why you gave such a passionate kiss. Everything in my dreams but not a thing in reality"

"What? What did you say? Did I kiss you? Did I pressed you waist while kissing? Did you moan for it?"

Oh God Did I blabber everything to him. Yes i have did it. He came closer to me.

"No no I didn't say anything"

"Huh Really you didn't say anything. But I think I have heard your special and reserved words for me. 'Everything in dreams but not a thing in reality' Do you really mean it?"

"No no not really. I didn't mean it"

"What is inside the heart only will come out through lips? right"

He came and again took hold of my waist. I mean my bare waist. He place his head on my chest.

"See I could hear your heartbeat. It is beating faster. I think it is trying to say something. Huh It is asking for a kiss, right "

I was breathing heavily. Then he brought his face to my ears.

"Ho pepper I splashed water on you. I mean the whole body. Because of that you are looking wet and hot. You are turning my angry mood to a romantic mood." He whispered in my ears.

"Please.... leave me " I said as tears started shedding.

He then kissed my earlobes. I was out of oxygen at that time. I was breathing heavily. As one hand was holding my waist, he placed his another hand around my neck making me unable to move. I was in his control now. I can't try to escape unless he leave me.

" Why are you doing this spicy pepper? You are now turning my romantic mood to a ........."

I was wondering what he was trying to say.

" To a lustful one"

What? Did he really say this? I was shocked by his words.

"Ho pepper I want to say you looking really gorgeous in this wet saree"

"Please leave me..I don't want to do that with you"

"Do that.....What?" As he said he kissed my cheeks.

"I don't want to live with you. As your wife"

"Poor pepper. But a happy thing is that you have no other choice to make"

"Please leave me"

"See pepper. You changed me to a erotic mood and now saying me to leave you. Don't do that to your sweet hubby"

I continued to cry as I have no way to escape from his hands.

"Hey Pepper don't cry like a small baby. If you are crying then I will really kill you"

I then wiped my tears. But he didn't leave me. He then smelled my neck which made me shiver.

       "Which soap are you using pepper. It smells really sweet and hot like you?" 

       I was not replying him. But he continued.

     "I want to do what I did in your dream, right"

      Then he kissed my chin and came up and kissed my nose. I want to say, his beard was itchy. He continued and glared at my lips and gave a soothing touch to my lips with his hand. He came near me. He took his turn. He came towards me. But this time I didn't turn my face. He gave a sudden and passionate kiss in my lips as he gave in my dream. He was soothing my neck in one hand and was pressing my waist with another hand. And the same which made me moan. I can see his cute smile. I think he was enjoying the kiss so he didn't leave the kiss or me. It was like the dream coming true. 

As he continued kissing me I saw someone opening the door. It was his mom. She looked surprised and gave a naughty smile seeing us in such a position. She then turned her face and informed us.

"Its time for breakfast everyone come down" After saying she closed the door and went from there.

Then he left me. I felt a great relief and took a deep breathe. I can see. He was still smiling. 

"OK now go down and have your food" He said as he left me from his arms that surrounded my neck.

I then placed a step from him to go down.

"Hey wait. Are you going to have your breakfast with this saree. I mean in this wet saree" I nodded NO and took a dress from my bag and went inside the bathroom. I then came out wearing a blue saree. He gave a glare from top to the bottom.

"You had your breakfast" I enquired.

"Hmm"

Then I took a step to leave but his words stopped me.

"Hey wait. Tonight is our reception. I will buy a dress for you and you should wear that and come to the party"

     Then again I took a step to leave.

     "Anyways. Thank you for the kiss. It was my desire to kiss my love"

I blushed a little and gave a smile and left the place as he completed his words. I went down.