Chapter 24

I was wondering how will I face him tonight? What he was planning to do to us? Then the time came. It was already 7:45. I was the first to enter the hall. No one was there. Then after 10 minutes my so called boss Abhi came inside. I was sitting straight to him. He was glaring at me. I don't know for what? Then he checked the phone for the time. It was then 8:05.

"I hate being late" He said seeing me. Giving me a death glare. Then he adjusted his dress and his position. Every second was very suspicious to me. Hoping everything would happen good. And then he got up from his place and walked towards me with his slow steps.

"Did you really call him or said him to escape somewhere?" He asked me giving a smirk. His words froze me to ice. I didn't answer him.

"Speak up damn it" He asked stamping the handle in my chair angrily.

"Sir............Yes sir I'm sure. I called him. I swear" As I said someone knocked the door. He turned to the door and walked towards it. He opened the door.

"Come in, You I mean Yuvaraj" He was stunned to see him there, I am sure. And then he entered the room giving me a glare in disgrace. I hope he too was shocked.

"Take your seat" As he said Yuvi seated on his chair.

"What do you want to talk about to me, I mean the retired boss?"

"That was about joining both the companies" Yuvi said surprisingly.

"Oh well Joining. Did you hear it Aadhira? Joining his company with mine" he said seeing me.

"What? Are you joking about me?"

"About what? You.....exactly that is what I mean"

              I was thinking what he was trying to say.

"Can't you understand what I mean?"

I and Yuvi saw each other in surprise. What he was trying to say?

"OK Yuvaraj What qualities you I mean your company have to deal with me? Huh"

"I am fed up with you. You say my company don't have a damn quality" Yuvaraj said furiously getting up from his seat.

"Yes of course. That is what I was trying to say"  I can't see both of them fighting like this. All I do was to console them.

"Mr. Yuvaraj. Be seated in your place." I said raising my voice.

"Yes Yuvaraj Malhotra. Can't you see my PA is saying you to be seated in your place"

              Ho all that he was planning was to say that I am his PA to Yuvaraj.

"What PA?" Yuvaraj said staring at me.

"Yes PA. Can't you see?"

"Abhi she's just fed up with you. Leave her"

"Its a conference hall not your home to talk about your own problems. I called you to say that I don't want any dealing with you and your damn company. But you are trying to join your damn company with mine. It won't happen.  I won't let that damn thing happen"

"Mind your words Abhi. About my company."

"Woh woh Both of you just stop this" I said interfering in the middle of their talk.

"I said that I will respect every words of her. So now I will be in my limits" He said seeing me. Which reminded me every moments with him? And then he gave a death glare to Yuvaraj, stamped his fist on the table, stared at me and left the room.

And now my problem was to face Yuvaraj.