Chapter 15

Please God help me. help me to escape from him. What will I do now? My eyes started blurring. O god whats happening to me. I felt like something stuck in my throat. I felt my head was turning hot. And the next second I fell on his chest. He held me by his hands.

"Aadhi....Aadhi What happened to you?"I heard his voice echoing from behind. And then I fell unconscious. When I woke up I saw myself on bed. The doctor was checking my pulse.

"What happened to her doctor?" Abhi asked the doctor.

"No. Nothing big. Just she fainted"

"For what ? Any special reason"

"I don't think so. I think she didn't have food yesterday" the doctor said.

"Excuse me" he said as his phone rung. He opened the door and went out.

The doctor prescribed some medicines. He entered the room and said

"Excuse me doctor I am wondering when will you finish the work"

"Why whats the hurry"

"I want to talk to her"

"About what" I interfered.

"Doctor I am talking to you. Not to the girls who don't respect boys"

'"Respect. Ho did you hear it doctor. What a rapist is trying to say?"

The doctor was wondering what was happening between us.

"Hey you Doc. Leave the room." He said as the doctor grabbed his cases and went out of the room. Hope he ran away from the house.

"You are saying me a rapist"

"Yes you tried to rape me right"

"When did I do that?Huh" He said as he grabbed my hands. 

"Don't touch me"

"Why? Whats the problem if I caught your hands?"

"Its my hands"

"Better I can say its my wifey's hands right" He said as he came down to grab my waist.

"Swear on your mother you would not touch me hereafter" I said when he grabbed my waist.

"What?"

"Yes. Swear on your mother"

He left my waist  and pushed me back.

"You want revenge right. But in which way. Touching my waist, soothing my neck and kissing me right. Then at last you will make me sleep with you on the bed and leave me pregnant. And you will say that your revenge is complete, right" I said as I began to weep.

He turned aside without replying .

"This is the way you treat girls right. Ho better I can say girls like me."

Still he didn't turn back. How dare he is then.

"Are you hearing me? Hope you are planing. What to do me apart from raping?"

"Enough." He said

"Enough is enough. Then you think yourself as a prostitute."

His words made me angry again.

"OK then as you said SWEAR ON MY MOTHER I won't touch you hereafter"

Really did he say it.

"And sorry for all I did. Lets start the game fresh." He said giving me a smirk.

What really did I hear that word SORRY. Amazing Aadhi. I hope I changed him a bit.