Chapter 3

The Police took him from there. Then I peacefully went to my home hoping that hereafter there will be no problem to my family. I found that the main door was open. The whole house was silent. There were bodyguards with arms in their hands. It was same as like that Abhinav's house. I slowly entered the house. Every bodyguards their wished me Good morning with a salute. I was wondering what was happening here.

                    Then I entered the hall. O my God. I can't believe my eyes. That Abhinav was sitting in the hall. How he came from the jail in just 15 minutes? Did he escape from the police? I was wondering how he was here. My father was sitting in front of him? A gun was placed in the table.

                  Then everyone in the room turned to me. He gave a naughty smile to me. Then my father came towards me for saying something.

                  "Aadhi Do you know what you have done?"

                  "Dad how did he come here? What is going on here?"

                  "You don't know. He have a great power in the city. We can't do anything to him"

                  "What can we do now dad? How can we escape from him? He will be very angry on me because I slapped him for talking bad about you"

                  "No problem. I have heard the whole story. He says you to sign a contract that the problem between you and him is over"

                   "Then what about the money dad"

                   "He said to pay monthly 10 lakhs. Now go and sign that contract"

          I was really very happy. I thought he was a bad man. But he is really very good. I never expected this from him. I went near him and gave a smile.

                   "Thanks. Thank you very much"

                   "You're welcome pepper. But I was very angry with your slap. It was really hard."

                    "I'm sorry but I had no other choice"

                   "It's OK. Come and sign this contract"

             I signed the contract. He too signed it and got up to leave. 

                     "You want anything to drink-Tea or coffee? You have come first time to our house. So have something and go"

                    "No. No need. You come to my house and see how I will treat you with happiness"

              His answer left me in confusion. What it means -come to my house? But however the problem is over. This made me happy. 

              My family was very happy. The day was over and the night came. It was 8 pm. Everyone had the dinner and went to sleep. I went to my room and was texting to my friends about the things that happened today.

            Then I closed my eyes to sleep. Then I was feeling someone playing with my hair and cheeks. I opened my eyes and found him in my bed. I opened my mouth to shout. But he closed my lips.

            "Hey pepper. Why are you shouting?"

             "Abhi, What are you doing here?"

            "You don't know we got married and tonight is our first night"

            "What? First Night?"