Chapter 34

I went near to kiss him. NO yuck..........instead I can say to give him oxygen. I went so close to his lips. But suddenly someone knocked the door which made me frighten. Huff....who is that now? I went and opened the door. It was the watchman. I've forgotten I said him to buy flowers, right.

"Mam...... You asked for flowers"

"No leave it...........Our boss got electrocuted.....help him please"

"Okay let me see it" he said as he entered the room.

 Then he too tried pressing against his chest. But no response. God help him. I said joining my hands. The watch man was trying so much.....rubbing his hands....pressing his chest. But again no response.

"Just try this. Give him some oxygen immediately. Now I will go and call a doctor" I said when I took my phone to call. The watch man was trying to give oxygen.So he went near him.

"Oh shit...............What are you trying to do? Are you trying to kiss me? Am I a gay?" he said  catching his collar and pushing the watchman off from him.

 When did he get up? But the watchman didn't give any oxygen to him.

"Sir............you got electrocuted" the watchman said.

"Who said?"

"She" he said pointing at me. Then both glared at me.

"Sir...........I've said him......to help you" I said hesitatingly.

"Now get out of my room"

  What? Is he mad? We were just trying to help him right. Why is he behaving like this?

    Then the watchman left the room. I too turned to leave the room.

"Hey wait...."

"Sir...."

"I have given you a chance to save my life............but you didn't save me. You are giving your chance to someone"

"Then................then it means you were acting"

"Yes of course Ms.Aadhira. Yes I was acting"

"Then you were trying to make me kiss you, right"

"No I just thought to see how is your taste?"

       Yuck how he would say like that?

"You.........." I went near hit to beat taking the bouquet in hand.

"Hey hey wait............no  I said just for fun. It was true that I was acting to check whether you would help me or not. See I am wearing rubber shoes." he said pointing at this shoes.

"Then how would I get electrocuted. I am also true that if you were coming near to kiss me or give me oxygen I will be moving away..........just for fun okay just for fun"

      His words made me laugh. I laughed like a mad idiot. But he too started laughing seeing me. At a second I forgot i'm his PA and he is my boss. We were really so happy till someone knocked the door.

"Baby...................." It is that damn Kiara who renamed me.

"You go to your room. I'll open the door" he said while snatching the bouquet from my hands.

"Baby I've missed you so much" she said while hugging him. I hope someone's stomach is burning releasing some smoke. It is me.

"What is this damn doing in your room?" She asked. Ho I hope again she renamed me.

"She came to give this bouquet. I've told to buy it.....for you" he said.

"You have given it right. Now get out of here"