Chapter 38

"Don't take my words badly, lets do the drama. Will you help me in this?" He asked with hmm.

"Sir, but how? What we can do?"

"Yes we can do but only if you cooperate"

"How?"

"Lets act like we are loving each other. Then every hidden truth will come"

"But how the truth will come"

"Its possible. I have her weakness in my hands. Her jealousy"

"Jealousy?"

"Yes Since for 2 years its a fact that she can't see me with another girl"

"But she don't love you, sir"

"Yes but if I love someone, the wealth will go to their hand, right"

"Sir but if I do anything against her, it'll be trouble for my family. I can't let my family into trouble"

"OK then I'll act like that I love you but you oppose me and say her the same thing that goes on before the camera"

"Yes sir" I was wondering what is going to happen.

"OK lets start" He dragged me as he held my hand to his room. I know the camera was running. He started acting normally. Then he cupped my cheeks with his hands saying 'I love you Aadhira' When he said these it was like honey flowing inside my ears. It felt so good. I felt happy at that moment. I was standing motionless, then he dragged me catching my waist and hugged me. It was the very first hug. But I can't resist him. I pushed him back and ran out of the room crying. I went out of the office and sat on our office garden.

                 It was a nice moment of my life. Now I feel that I need him and I love him. I love you Aadhira-this was the words I was waiting to hear from his mouth, but its just a drama for him. But it looks like reality for me. But if I say that I really love him, what would he think of me? He will think that I am too aiming on his money and goodness of him. And what is the difference between me and that Kiara. He will think really bad of me. But I need him. This is the minute I feel his importance.

                But suddenly I felt a warmth in my shoulders. I turned to see who it was. 

"Do you think yourself as an actress?" It was that Kiara.

"Mam............."

"Just shut your bloody mouth, is my camera a shooting spot for you"

"Mam I didn't do anything........" Before I say any word she slapped my cheek. But the question is how she knew everything.

"You know you deserve this slap. All my plan failed. All because of you. I know you are wondering how I know this. Do you think me an idiot?"

"Mam how do you................."

"Yeah I know everything. Before spying Abhi I spied you. Do you know how? When I came to your room I placed a microphone under the table. And I heard all your plans. The Actor and the actress are planning to act a movie directed by this Kiara, right."

                     Ho God help me. I think she is going to kill you.

"What can I do? Can I give you another chance or kill you? See no one is in the garden. Only you and me. If I kill you I can leave no clues here"

"Mam please forgive me"

"OK then it'll be easy for me. I know, Abhi already know that I came for money. So thats not my problem. But if you say that I met you here, your mother and father will suffer there. So better think and act hereafter. And I have no objection if you continue your love drama, but I need the Sharma title"

She said and left the place. I cannot o anything hereafter against her. If I open any truth my family will explode. Please god help me. Give me a clue. She has eyes on me. She sees wherever I go. There is less concentration on Abhi but more on me.