Chapter 11

As she said I entered the kitchen and packed his food and drove off to his place. I went to his office. I went inside his room. He was pointing a gun at someone who was pleading him or his life. Then he saw me entering the room.

   "Ho. Lunch time.  Guards take him out." he ordered them.

"Come sit down pepper"

"No thanks"

"OK then" He grabbed the lunch box from my hand.

"Mm See my mother's preparation. So tasty"  he said smelling the food.

"You love your mother so much right"

"Yes whats the doubt in that"

"Then why did you behave like that to her on last night"

"Like what"

"Rudely"

"Do I want to say you? For sure" He stood up from the chair.

This words reminded of that incident that happened last night.

"No no no. No thanks. You have your food" I said hesitatingly

He gave a cute little smile. 

"Haha then I will say it"

"Your wish" Then I adjusted my position that I was ready to hear the story.

         "I want to say that when I was a small child, my father was my hero. My father taught me everything that no father will teach their child in their childhood. He taught me to shoot. And no wonder he taught to me to kill which turned my mother angry on him. He was a smuggler too. His family gave no respect to girls. My father taught me that every girls are slaves"

     Really his words I mean his father's words turned me angry. Then he continued the story.

              "Then one day my mother told him that she don't want to live with him. And she left the house. But at that time only she know that she was pregnant. Then my father took complete care for her expecting a baby boy. And at last the day came when she delivered a baby girl. It was my sister Maya. This turned the whole family angry. His family totally abandoned her. After that she left the house. then one day my father's enemy group came to the house and killed everyone except me. I hid myself under the bed. When I came out I was able to see blood spills everywhere. I heard his name as Ranjeet Malhotra. He killed my father. I managed to get into his house and kill him. But after that Police got me. I was imprisoned for 6 years. And thats all. After I was released I carried on my father's business. My mother don't like me doing this business. So she stopped talking with me."

"Then what about Maya. Did she stop talking to you then?"

"Nope. She talks to me. But not more. She respects me as her brother"

  After hearing it I was glaring at him. Such a big story, right.

"Hey. Are you sleeping?" He shook me.

"Then who will not sleep for such a bad story then?" 

"Hey are you teasing me"

"Then what. Bad history of a bad man."

"OK at least you accepted me as a bad man"

"What is that? 'Atleast I accepted you'"

"No everyone are not like you right."

"What everyone?"

"No. Whenever girls see me, they fall in crush with me."

"I don't believe you"

"Yes they are attracted of my looks"

"Yes your silly looks, right"

"Oh. Then it means you don't like my looks, right"

"Yes. Obviously"

"Shall I prove it to you?"

"How come?" As I said he got up from the chair leaning towards me. Then I got  up from my seat and ran towards the door and opened it and escaped from him. Then he gave a sweet smile and closed the lunch box and gave it in my hands and said me to go from there.

"Can't you say me a thank you?"

"I don't have the habit of saying thank you or sorry"

"You jerk" I said him and left the place. 

As I opened the door and walked from there a man hit me with a great force which made me put down the lunch box. Then he bend down to take it.

 "Be careful girl"

"OH you have hit me and now saying me to be careful" I started to argue.

"Ho I have forgotten you are that Abhinav's wifey right."

"Whats the problem in that for you?"

"No problem. But I want to say you are so hot and sexy baby"

"Better mind your words or else..........."

"You will slap me right. No problem in that too. If you slap me then I too will marry you baby"

I wondered how did he know all this.

"Don't use that word 'baby'? I feel irritated."

"Don't worry. I will be a sweeter husband than Abhi. For sure"

"How did you know all this?"

"I will be updated about him. Always and everyday"

"Who are you then?"

"Anyways I am his borne enemy's son Yuvaraj Malhotra"

I stood in wonder. And why is he involving me in this problem?

"And you can call me by any name like Yuvi, Raj or Baby or honey or sweety or anything you like"

"Why are you involving me in this? In the problem between you and him."

"Because I think i'm addicted to you in the first sight. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT I think"

Then he left from there.

"Bye baby"

I stood there feeling disgust. Why everyone are playing with me and my life?

Then I saw him entering into Abhi's room and talking about something I thought that some problem is going to happen. But no. They were shaking hands with each other. I immediately left the place and went to the home.

Jay Bhanushali as Yuvaraj Malhotra