Chapter 6

I have no other way to escape from him. Then he will say "I will kill your family" in his rude words. I have no other choice and just want to obey him.

                As he said I decorated myself as a bride. But wait! For what I have to decorate myself as a bride. Is he really going to do me something I mean the first night. I started trembling with fear. But I have no other way. So I managed to give myself a hope that nothing would happen.

              After an hour he forcefully entered my room. I was waiting for him with a glass of milk. When he entered the room he glared at me for few seconds. Looked at my whole body with his widened eyes. Then he started singing a song with the tune of Happy Birthday song.

"Sad welcome to you , sad welcome to you

Sad welcome to you dear ,Sad welcome to you

May I curse you dear, may I curse you dear

May I curse you..... dear, sad welcome to you"

I started crying by his welcoming style. He then asked me"Why are you crying dear?You don't like my song. O I thought. Today my throat is not well. So what I can't sing so sweetly."

Saying this he grabbed the milk from my hand.

"Oh what is this white water? Its milk right. O my god I have forgotten. Today is our FIRST NIGHT right" He gave a smirk.

He stressed that word so much giving me a naughty smile.

"OK no need milk. We can start our life by drinking some alcoholic milk"

He mixed the milk with the alcohol in his hand. He was coming near me to make me drink that thing. Such a jerk!

"O come on pepper. Come to your hubby. Don't make me angry because I am in a very romantic mood tonight"

Saying this he grabbed my head to that glass. I pushed that glass down.

"This is the second insult you are giving me by throwing the glass down. See for this you will suffer for your whole lifetime"

Saying this he left the room. I started crying more and more. I was like a prey in his hands.I can't afford to be his wife or a dumb pepper.

I was like a dump in that minute. I can't say anything to him. But I really don't like him. Because of my father's mistake he forced me to marry him. He is a RASCAL. He is a Rowdy. He did all bad business. An educated girl like me cannot marry a man like him. He don't deserve me. This was all I thought about him.

     But I had some hope. I have to stay away from him or else want to offend him. That was my only decision. I decided to offend him. He is trying to use my weakness-fear as his tool. I should not tremble in front of him. I should raise my voice to him as his wife. If I didn't do these he will use my fear in favor of him.