Chapter 19

" Abhi What is this revenge?" She said shaking his shoulders.

"Ma........I was just" He came to say something but he stopped as his mother slapped him. She gave the hardest slap.

"Don't open your mouth. Its a shame to talk to you. Its a shame I gave birth to a killer. I don't think I have given milk to you but I had given you my blood. But everything was a waste. You became as like your father. I'm seeing a xerox copy of your father in you. Shame. Everything is a shame on you " She said and ran inside her room. Maya followed her to console her.

He was grunting his teeth staring on me.

"Hope you accept your defeat Mr. Abhinav Sharma. Now come on apologize me. After that I will forgive you." He was seeing me with red eyes. He was angry.

"OK leave it then. First we can tear the relationship between us." I held the paper right in front of his face and tore it.

"Four parts. Two for you and rest two for me." I held his hand and kept it in that.

"OK now its time for me to leave this home" And then I reminded myself of one thing. Yuvaraj. I held his hands and dragged him to me.

"Its not any bad relationship between us. I love him. It is this thing" I said and kissed Yuvi's cheeks and said again "I love him, he is my man"

"You both will suffer for these things you did to me Mrs....................sorry Ms. Aadhira and Mr. Yuvaraj" He said to us.

I gave him a smile and caught Yuvi's hands.

"I will drop you in your home" He said me. I think he was curious about something. About the kiss I gave on his cheek. He then took me inside the car. He started driving.

"Yuvi....."

"huh"

"Don't take that seriously"

"What that?"

"That kiss I gave you"

"Yeah. I know you did it just to make him jealous right"

"Yes" I said laughing.

"Hmm Smart girl"

"OK again thanks"

"For what"

"I was very strong enough to talk to Abhi. All because of you. If you weren't there then what might me happening to me"

"Ufffff Aadhi leave the past story"

"Yes the great bitter story"

"Then sorry Aadhi"

"For what"

"Because I think i'm forcing you to love me. If you don't like this choice, we can be best friends then"

"I said I will think of it. That thing love. Till that we can be best friends, OK" We shook hands with each other. And then he stopped the car near my home. Glad to see my home again. I thought I will be trapped in that jail. Thank God i'm released from it. He dropped me there and said me bye and left the place.

I went inside my home to find my dad sitting in the hall. My mother cooking in the kitchen and my brother working in the laptop.

Everyone was shocked to see me there. They three rushed towards me with great speed and hugged me with force. And again i'm happy to see my happy family. I think they were wondering how I escaped from that jerk's jail.And again I said the whole story to them. Uff I feel my mouth paining now. Said my story two times. Everyone treated me with love in my home.