Chapter 29

" Sir......that is how means.........how means...................huh I came to the office again after about 20 minutes to pick my phone. I left it in my room unknowingly. That time  a worker said that some paper fell down in your room and he kept it upon the table and said me to check it. But I swear I didn't open these papers" I said as I took a deep breath. Ufff I am struggling to get out of this problem.

"Really.....Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure. I swear"

"Huh OK then" He said giving a cute smile and folded his hands.

"Then"

"Then..........what?" I enquired.

"Let me check out what are these papers then." He said opening a page in that paper.

   He was just shocked to see that. I wondered What was in that paper? 

"Really. Didn't you see these papers? Do you want me to believe it?"

"What? Sir really.............."

"Just shut up" he said blocking my words.

"Do you know what are these papers?"

I nodded no.

"Well these are about my past treasuries"

"Treasuries???" What is meant by that?

"About my past fake marriage life"

Are those that marriage contract papers? It stroke like an axe in my mind.

"Well leave that..I hope you bought it without peeking into these papers......"

"Sir really I swear I don't know these are those papers................."

"Just shut up and Welcome my Thank you for bringing these treasuries back to me" He said while lifting  his hands for shaking his hand with mine.

"Hm Won't you?"

 What to do? Just to obey my boss's words. I grabbed his hand and shook it tightly. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door.

"Abhi baby...........Open the door..........See whose here?" A voice came on other side.

"Just one sec" he said leaving off my hands. It was like I was losing him.

 I blocked his way and said I will open the door.

"It's my duty to help you sir"

"Aadhira............You don't"

"That's OK its my pleasure" I said while opening the door.

"What's your pleasure?" The voice came while I opened the door. 

                 And it was the first time ever I saw her. She was that Kiara. Kiara Malhotra. Well I can say his fiancee. She stood there in a modern dress up to her thighs. And  just a bare legs with high heeled slippers.

"Oh I thought only boys might see me like this. But I don't know that even the girls like you will see me like this. It's like eating me bit by bit" She threw these harsh words on me. How rude!

"Anyways Abhi who is this filthy shit?" She asked pointing at me. How dare she would say me like this?

"She's my PA"

"Oh. PA. Then is she your maid in home"

"Kiara just......"

"Then what she is doing here? In your home."

"She came to give a file"

"OK let it be the first and last time she is getting inside your house. I don't want to see these filthy shits in your home"

"Why?" I interfered in the middle of the talk.

"Abhi, Can't you restrict her limits? like this is how she will talk to his Boss's Wife."

"You are not his wife. You are just his fiancee." I said. I hope my words would lead me to a trouble.

"How dare you would say that?" The next second she lift up her hands giving me a slap. I fell down in the force.

"Hope you understood your limits now." Come on Abhi lets go. She said while grabbing his hand and dragging him from his place. I wondered why Abhi didn't lift up his voice against her. Why did he just do that? The next second I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks.

 Why did he just do that? The next second I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks

Just like this dress

Is this nice? The chapter and Kiara's Character..........

Vote and comment............