Chapter 18 - Mad Dogs

I have a goal. I’m going to listen to EVERY SONG on my iPod without changing the song. Mhmm. This may take a while…I’m at 160 XD

I feel like ass. >.< I thought I was better. Nope. But I’m just sneezing and stuff , it’s not holding me back from writing thank god :P

Every little beat within heart, it’s still beating for us. Every little piece of my heart, it’s still longing for us. I am not strong enough I know, I cannot ever let you go. Within my heart, within my heart.

Dead by April <3 ^^

_______________________________________

Briley’s POV

I can’t believe what just happened; Brody came out. In a BIG way. I was pretty much getting myself ready to lose him but now. I can’t even…comprehend what he did. And what I did.

“I couldn’t put you through that again…” he whispered putting his forehead on mine. Through what again? “I don’t want to keep you a secret. It would be impossible to, I love you too much to hide my feelings out in public.” He kissed my forehead and pulled me away just far enough to make eye contact; I searched his eyes for an answer. Does he know about Skylar? How could he? Unless…of course. Zoey told him. Ugh.

“I…didn’t think you’d actually…do that. You know that Adam’s going to be pissed right?” He’ll probably try to find me, or him for that matter. Fucker doesn’t know how to leave things alone.

“Yeah…I know. But don’t worry. We’ll be safe. I’ll keep you safe.” He whispered as I rested my head against his chest; he kissed my head before resting his on it. “Do you want to go home? …My place I mean?”

“No…we should stay here.” I don’t really want to say something like that then run away after, I hate running away. But I’m not the one who has to deal with them the rest of the day…they’re all in the same grade as Brody…

“Yeah, your right…we should stay…” he pulled my face to his and kissed me gently before the bell rang.

Ryan’s POV (Huh? Ryan? Mister clone of Adam? Mhmm.)

Brody came out. He was man enough to come out right in front of the whole school; I never knew he had the balls to do something like that. I’d never be able to stand up to everyone like him. God I’m suck a fucking wimp.  Adam left after that Briley kid told him off; I followed him not really knowing why. I’m sure he’s more than pissed; he wouldn’t do anything to me though.

“Dude wait up.” I jogged up to Adam who was sitting on a bench in a secluded hallway; he brushed his hand through his blonde hair and sighed. I walked over and sat down next to him not really knowing what to say.

“Brody’s changed a lot huh?” He said with a small laugh resting against the wall behind us.

“Yeah…” It’s true he has…The three of us used to best the best of friends…or so I thought. It’s all that kids fault he’s changed, he took away our friend.