Chapter 22

Sawyer's POV

I had both my hands on the wheel, while was urging to have them on her. She looks absolutely beautiful tonight. If I wasn't driving my eyes would all over her instead of this long highway. Don't get me wrong, she looks gorgeous without all the makeup and when Vikki decides to make her a raccoon clown. But its just the way she was carrying herself with confidence, something she doesn't always hold. She's not shy, yet she doesn't think the most of her self either. Even though she had so much to flaunt, she didn't. Unlike Ava and Liam.

I never understood why she would be friends with cocky bitches like them. She's so sweet, honest, kind hearted, while Ava and Liam step all over people and sleep with them while they're at it. I wish Peyton could've understood long ago that they weren't sincere and serious about the friendship they had with her. Ava did it for popularity, and Liam was just trying to get her in his bed.

I went to that party at Chris's a month ago. With a full intention of confronting Liam of sleeping with Danielle. Then I had one too many drinks while I was waiting for him to arrive. I saw him walk in after I was little bit too tipsy. I was sober enough to know that I if I was to walk up to him at that moment, I would get my ass beat. So I kept to myself and friends. That was until I saw Peyton on the dance floor. She was really feeling herself. I chuckled to myself at just the thought. Being how drunk I was at that point, I couldn't control my other head from making the decisions for me. Everything else is just a blur. I remember going up to the room. The rough throwing of clothing. Kissing her plump lips. Then its just blank. I woke up the morning to her beautiful face, I thought I was dreaming so I went along with it. That was until I realized my surroundings and knew it was all real. I slept with the girl I have had crush on since sophomore year.

"What are you thinking about?"

I jumped out from her sudden interruption of silence.

"Of me I hope," she joked. Oh was she right.

"Always," I winked at her.

She rolled her eyes, and put her attention back out the window at the passing cars.

"You know I always had a thing for you,"

She abruptly turned to face me, "You what?"

"When I came to Hedgewood a couple years ago, I had a few classes with you. I never knew how to introduce myself to you, so at lunch I decided to try something," I let a little laugh escape my lips.

"Oh god," she put her hands to cover her eyes in embarrassment. "Don't remind me,"

"I went up to in line and offered to carry your tray to your table and sit with you. But little ole you decided to shut me down. So I did what any upset 15 year old boy does and dumped it on you. It wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't chili day," I was trying so hard to hold back a laugh, while smile was making it obvious.

"I hated you so much. I was wearing my favorite blouse that day. Forever ruined," She laughed. I love to hear her laugh. It's like heaven in my ears.

I decided to move one of my hands into hers. I laced our fingers and gave her a sympathetic smile, "It was truly a beautiful blouse if that makes you feel any better,"

"No," she pulled her hand out of my grip. I knew she was playing, but I finally got her hand in mine and she takes it back. I'm hurt. "It doesn't. We had a million horrible encounters after that. Do I need to remind you that you said my boobs were small,"

I have to be honest, she doesn't have the biggest breast in the world. But that does not mean that I don't enjoy them. She works what she has. Her body blows my mind. But her mentality and personality is what keeps me coming back for more."I love your boobs, love,"