Oh...That Ebon. Chp24

It only takes a second to call a girl fat,and she'll take a lifetime trying to strav herself. Think before you act

-Harry Styles

We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.

- W. Somerset Maugham -

 (Sorry For any Spelling Grammar Probelms! you guy's all know that i'm not the best at Spelling!....or math.god i'm a loser ;))

"Livy? Can we talk?"

My eyes flutter open and I jump back-bonking my head against my wooden head board. Lexi trips backwards and her eyes drop down to the floor,her lips turning down into her poor attmept to frown(that girl can't frown-serouislly-YO LEX! can you frown?).

 "Oh Lexi-are you okay?" she shakes her head and I grab ahold of her hand and pull her into my bathroom. Right as the tears start to descend down her face and my heart free falls down into my stomach.

"Lexi what is going on" Lexi looks up and her naturally Pale skin goes even paler in the bright light and her face beads with sweat while her fingers trembel and shake as they lower themselves down to her sides."it's my-My Blood Sugar and...."

 Bloody Hell!

 "Sit Down Now" I gentley push down onto her shoulders and make her sit down onto the closed toilet seat lid and to keep taking deep breaths. Okay where is that blasted thing? I bend down and open up the cabinet undearth my skin and digging around for it.

AH HA!

I close my the cabniet shut and uncap the FlexPen. "Do you need to-"

"yes-i've well....sorta been forgot to take it this morning...." Lexi sniffles and wipes a tear away before looking back up at me.her green-hazel eyes looking so sad and her poor face looks like she had aged about 10 years within the last 10 minutes. "Oh Lexi-Why didn't you come and get me? you know-"

"-you just seemed so busy latley-specially dealing with all the drama and latley...I didn't want to bother you or anything with it..." my mommy insticts kick in and I pull Lexi up into a bear hug(believe me-that I don't like or do the hugs don't fly with me crap,plus I don't really give hugs either-bad experince-from Camp(9 boys-all wearing axe and playing a evil game called Magic Carpet=tortured me)). 

 she starts to protest but lets go and hugs me back-I hadn't really been paying attention to her, she always had me watch out for her for when she forgot to take her Insulin, and I hadn't been...and niether had she. yepp that's right-Alexis Evertte-one of my best friends and the closet thing I had to a sister-had Type 1 Diabetes, and she had it since she was 12 years old-when she first moved here. we were out in the front yard jumping up and down onto her Trampoline and all of a sudden-she started to get sick and that's when she fell-off the trampoline and blacked out. (i'd really like it if I didn't go too much into detail-some things are best unknown to others).

Story short-I was with Lexi when she had found out she had Diabetes and type 1 at that, that if she didn't watch what she ate or did-could possibly by some great force-be turned into something greater and serverly hurt her-which would end up in death. Lexi had cryed her poor little eyes out that week and only trusted me enough with it-begging me to not tell anybody else-because she was afraid people would look at her funny and treat her as well..a freak. and with our school like it is-it probably would have-and to that day i've been standing by Lexi's side and silently watching her every move and double checking it to make sure that it was okay for her-and making sure that she toke her Insulin reguarly. but the one thing she didn't know was that since that day-i've always woren a 'Insulin is Not a Cure, it's Life support!' braclet in her honor. and if she ever realized it and put two and two together-she would tell me to stop wearing it(which I wouldn't listen! I never do) right then and there.