Companionless

That last vision faded as swiftly as a lost memory, and the Doctor forced himself to fallen his fur to hide his misery, even though there'd been no one there.
He had to face it. His companions were gone, even though one of them was homicidal maniac who'd tried to kill you several times.
Nothing.
He snorted and tried to face it. He rested his head on the console and sighed deeply. That's how I always end up. Companionless.
He'd closed his eyes, but a jerk startled him. "What is it, old girl?"
He worked at the controls, but it was all in vain. Something was dragging him somewhere.

"STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!" the Thirteenth Doctor screeched as Ruby tackled him to the floor. "I NEVER MESSED WITH ANYTHING!"
Ruby's weight was dragged off of him by one of his other companions, Fire. Sparrowfang, in the background, was shaking her head in disapproval, letting out a breath of annoyance. "I never asked to be dragged about by two homicidal maniacs. "
"I hate to be a drag, but neither did I." Muttered the Doctor, flattening out his turquoise cloak and scarf.

A cool breeze brushed against the Twelfth Doctor's pelt. He raised his head, enjoying it completely, ignoring the noises of his Clan below.
But that breeze was suddenly gone.
Where am I?