Thirteen

"Now Ruby." The Doctor gave the she-cat a gentle nudge; she exploded out of the bush with a loud, "HELLO!"
"WHO in the Great Mother Wolf are you?" Said the younger male wolf.
That was the Doctor's cue. He strode out of the bush casually, half ignoring the two wolves. "Ruby, what did I say about your insanity?"
He saw the Twelfth Doctor facepalm. "Here.. We go... Again."
Ruby lowered her head in mock shame, padding over to the Doctor with her head drooping. "Only to be insane in camp." She moaned, and then looked up at the Doctor and winked at him.
He smiled back. This plan is foolproof.
"This is getting weird." Growled the oldest male. Fire appeared out of the opposite direction of the Thirteenth Doctor and Ruby, a Quartz Wolf close behind.
He began to panic, ears flattened against his head, breath quick. "Could someone explain the Quartz Wolf that's with Fire?"
Fire glared at the Quartz Wolf, muttering for him to stay there. "Long story short, two Quartz Wolves tried to kill the Shalka Doctor." She pointed to the wolf that stood with her -he smiled nervously. "That's the other. His name is... I don't really know."
The two other Quartz Wolves left; Erlin tried to leave with them, but Fire bared her teeth, snarling a death threat.
The Twelfth Doctor shifted uneasily on his paws. "This territory is dangerous. I think we should leave." He looked away, sniffing miserably.
The Thirteenth Doctor watched as his predecessor walked away, disappearing through the brush.