Rainwhisker

From chaos to battle within seconds.
One word: interesting.
Gyaki had said the order, and then they were off. Rainwhisker was perched on the alpha's back, making him the tallest, even though he was the smallest on that patrol.
"Alright wolves, into the air." Rainwhisker dug his claws in as the fur under his paws began shifting into hard scales that were cold to the touch.
Now he truly felt small, huddling close to the lengthy green body as they twisted and turned in the air.
"Quite fun, isn't it?" Another green dragon rose beside Gyaki and Rainwhisker. The Twelfth Doctor was perched on their back.
Over the rushing air and while Rainwhisker clung even tighter to Gyaki, he cried, "How in StarClan's name can you stand it?"
"Let's just say I've ridden on a dragon before. I also may have been one."
Then, right there in midair, the Doctor seemed to quickly calculate the distance between the two dragons. In a split second he leaped through the air, landing on Gyaki's back. He seemed to struggle for several heartbeats, before becoming sure of himself. "That's much better." He gave a yawn, as if bored.
Gyaki slit off from the group, to the twos surprise. Rainwhisker inches closer to Gyaki's ear. "What're we doing? I thought we were heading to Quartz Wolf camp."
"They are." Gyaki bellowed as if his voice had been multiplied several hundred thousand times. "We're heading to the Capitol building."
He dove, twisted and turned through the air as if he didn't want to protest any further.
Rainwhisker wanted to throw up, so he held his breath out of fear.
Turning slowly, cautiously back to face the Doctor, Rainwhisker found that he seemed to be enjoying the experience.
That only made Rainwhisker want to puke even more.
He let a moan escape his throat. I'm luck I've not eaten much since we've come here. I don't know how to deal with this stuff.