Ruby (12)

She let out a loud scream,completely irrelevant to the situation.
"What in the name of the Great Mother Wolf?" Howled a gold - and - violet female wolf,gasping in surprise. The other, a silver wolf with the same violet markings, covered his ears, letting out a growl, appearing on edge with her.
Somewhere just beyond the two, in a cage, the Shalka Doctor rolled his eyes, letting out a sarcastic moan. "This is going to end perfectly. "
The gold wolf turned around with her teeth bared in hatred. "By you dying, yes. It will be perfect." She snarled back.
The other wolf uncover his ears, scraping uneasily at the ground; Ruby felt his violet gaze bore into her, then, she looked away, uneasy herself.
The Shalka Doctor's tailtip twitched, his voice beginning to stutter, "W-well,I'm going to escape, i-if you don't mind me doing so."
Ruby suddenly let out a loud screech for no reason whatsoever; everyone covered their ears again.
"Somebody shut her up." The golden wold demanded, the silver wolf almost ran into the cage, saying something that couldn't be heard over Ruby's screaming, as well as the Shalka Doctor muttering something under his breath.
Ruby abruptly shut her mouth, getting another idea. "Hihihihihi!" She glanced around wildly,resting on the Shalka Doctor. "Why are you talking to wolves, Shalka?" Her eyes widened, and she gasped. "Are you having a party?"
"I give up." Said the female, beckoning for the other wolf to follow her. Ruby dove away, only getting a light scratch as the wolf launched herself at her. The Doctor let out a cry, and ran into the cage.
The male wolf dove for Ruby, narrowly missing her with his paw. "Who are you?"