Fire

"Where's Ruby?" Fire was confronted by Thirteen's voice as she and Erlin entered the Copper Wolf camp.
She flinched.
He doesn't know yet.
I don't think he wants to.
"She's back at Jade Camp. If you come with us, you'll see her again." Erlin's voice was the calmest it had been in days.
There was a pause. An unnaturally long one.
"She's not back there! You're LYING!"
"No, I'm not." There was the brief sound of a scuffle, and then a muffled screech from the Doctor. "You IDIOT! Just because I'm blind, doesn't mean you can go stepping all over me!"
"Yeth, it doeth." Erlin mumbled, seemingly around a mouthful of fur.
"It's crazy, isn't it?"
That voice almost made Fire jump. A silver figure let out an amused purr. "Didn't expect me here, did ya?"
It was the Shalka Doctor, smiling at her in amusement.
"No, I just. I... Uh-" Fire stammered, taken aback by his question.
"Well," He said, forgetting the former subject. "This anxiety is making it hard for me to breathe. Let's get Thirteen and get going."
That may be a problem.
Erlin gave a sharp yelp, followed by a loud thud. There was a whimper, and Erlin came rushing out of a den, trying to hide behind Fire.
Thirteen stepped before them, an indignant look on his face. His eyes were tightly shut. "Where's Ruby?"
"Erlin. Get him" Fire ordered, moving out of the way.
Thirteen took off in the air, yet, just a tad bit too early. He slammed onto the Quartz Wolf. Erlin jerked up suddenly to get up out of the way.
The way Fire could describe it, one word really: Chaos.
Within hardly a matter of seconds.