President

The room he led himself into was absolutely perfect, without a doubt.
Pure sapphire walls and floor, empty other than the chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
At least he could have some peace and quiet before those idiots wrecked the place again.
He shut his eyes and breathed deeply.
Pawsteps were approaching. A single set. Wolf pawsteps. Too small for Gyaki's but too big for Erlin's.
Who was this strange wolf, then?
The President snapped his eyes open, he whipped around as the new wolf plowed into the room.
This wolf was animus like... No... High wolf.
But nobody has been High Wolf in centuries.
"Erlin..." He snarled the first name that entered into his head. No other had been in his mind lately.
"President..."
" You've changed. " he could sense it. He didn't even need to look at Erlin to see what he'd become. "Tch. I don't like it." He said, disgusted.
"Funny, little, pathetic thing." Even his personality had changed. Usually, Erlin was a coward, but this... This was different. "Why don't you face me, Rillion?"
Impatiently, Rillion clawed at the ground, studying Erlin's face. Every minute detail.
Throw him against the wall. Rillion stared at the door. Fly off of your hinges.
At the same moment, Erlin slammed his paws against the floor. The door still flew toward him, but the floor rose in a dome around Erlin, in which the door shattered into pieces.
The President scoff in disbelief, raising his paw.
Collapse the dome.
At his command, the dome collapsed, leaving Erlin there, glaring at him in shock. He went to slam his paw against the ground again.
His magic, make it useless.
As he commanded, Erlin grew frustrated, slapping his paw on the ground multiple times, before finding that his power was useless. His gaze whipped up to the President in a silent, frustrated question.
What have you done?