A/N

Hey guys, so this is my first book! I hope you all enjoy it! Cover credit for the book goes to sad_masquerade, and thanks to a couple friends, including FeliciaRitchey, who have helped me a little bit with this book! There are smut scenes in this story- I have given warnings before hand, so it is your choice if you want to SKIP or read at your OWN RISK!

Here is the description of the book (just in case you didn't see it!)

It has been 4 years since Sarah ran the labyrinth. She has grown up, and is living in an apartment with a decent job. She knows that life has its ups and downs but nothing is as it seems. A certain someone can't leave her mind, even if she wants to forget about him and move on.

For 4 years, Jareth has been upset that Sarah turned him down. However, he realized that she might not have understood what he offered. Every day he thinks about her but will she come back? Will Jareth and the Labyrinth get their Queen back? 

 I do not own anything besides what I make up. The original characters, places etc from the movie Labyrinth belong to the Jim Henson Company. Also any songs belong to their original creators (such as David Bowie)!

*This also takes place after the movie Labyrinth from 1986.

Here is the other cover created by sad_masquerade

Here is the other cover created by sad_masquerade: