Chapter 26. A Long Eventful Day

A/N: there is some smut! Proceed with caution!

Sarah

I wake up and find Jareth asleep...wait we are in bed...last I checked I was in the throne room. I must have fallen asleep. I get up and shower, which takes a little longer than usual. I get out of the shower and realize I forgot to grab my clothes. I wrap the towel around me and go get the clothes. However, I stop halfway because Jareth steps in front of me, which he is shirtless and his eyes are full of lust. My eyes roam over his body.

I am about to move so I can get the clothes when he grabs my waist and pulls me into a rough kiss. I cannot help but moan as I return the kiss. He is about to enter his tongue into my mouth but instead, leads kisses down my jaw and to my neck. Such a tease! He leaves a few hickeys, and kisses my lips again.

Well if he can be a tease, then so can I right? I start to kiss down his jaw and to his neck. I make him think that I will leave a hickey, but instead I stop, and get my clothes. I smile as I grab the clothes, and turn around to find Jareth with a shocked face. He then smirks and comes toward me.

"Game on, Precious." I blush and go change into my clothes. This is going to be one long and eventful day.

We head to breakfast and I notice that he keeps looking at me and smirking. Oh boy he has an idea. I go sit at the table but before I sit, he smacks my ass. He just smacked my ass. I stare at him, shocked, as he walks to the kitchen to make breakfast. He returns with the food and sits next to me.

As we finish eating, I place my hand on his thigh. He stares at me with wide eyes as my hand moves closer to the destination. Once my hand reaches his package he takes a sharp breath and closes his eyes. I start to rub it, then disappear into the garden. I go to the oubliette and wait for him to find me!

Jareth

I cannot believe she just did that! Well game on Sarah, game on. I go look in our chambers, then around the castle. Hmm she must be outside. I go through the city, then the garden. Hmm where can she be? If I didn't want to be found right away where would I be? Oh I know! Watch out Sarah, because I know where you are!

Sarah

I must have really stumped him! I sit down and wait a little longer. Then someone grabs my waist, and turns me around. I scream and then laugh when I see him, with a smirk on his face.

"So you found me!"

"Yes I did sweetheart." He kisses me and I kiss back. Then he places his hand on my stomach.

"So how much longer until this little one is born?"

"In about 6 months. Shit! I forgot we have an appointment!!" He transports us to the healer for the appointment.

I lay on the table and the healer checks on the baby.

"Alright the baby is healthy. You will be able to find out the gender at your 4 month mark." Jareth and I look at each other and smile.

"See you guys in a month!"

A/N: Fair WARNING! SMUT ahead! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, Doesn't last the whole chapter

We walk to the throne room, and he steps in front of me.

"Are you hungry babe?" I smirk at him.

"No." I then pull him into a rough kiss.

He kisses me back with such urgency. I know what I want to do. I transport us to our chambers and I smile against his lips. We move toward the bed and he lays me on it. He climbs on top of me, and our lips join in another kiss. His hands go toward my waist, while my hands go around his neck.

I break the kiss.

"Jareth?"

"Yes, are you okay?"

"Yes...but how far are we going? I just want to be careful because of the baby, and the miscarriage..."

"Sarah, if you want we can wait to have sex until after the baby is born that is fine. There are other things we can do." He smirks and I smile.

"Let's go ahead and do the other stuff." His eyes fill with lust and that adventure begins.

Jareth starts to kiss down my neck, and leaves a couple hickeys. I moan, and our shirts magically disappear. I laugh. He kisses his way down my body, but stopping to pay attention to my breasts. I keep moaning, and arch my back. Then the rest of our clothes disappear. I blush and he smiles. He continues to give me pleasure with his hand and mouth, and I moan. He takes his sweet time doing so too. I cry out his name as I release, then he lies beside me. 

After our eventful afternoon, we fell asleep, only to be woken up by my cravings. He was able to have a goblin bring up dinner. As we eat, Jareth puts on a movie, which is quite entertaining. After we finish, we go to the balcony to enjoy the view.

"This is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you my queen."

I smile and he puts one of his arms around me. I sigh in content. When we retire for the night, he pulls me so close that my back is touching his chest, and his arm lies across my stomach. This life cannot be more perfect.