Chapter 24. Today is the Day!

A/N: The pictures belong to the creators etc.

Sarah

Today is finally here. I am finally getting married to the man of my dreams. Yes it does feel weird to get married after my recovery but life goes on, the baby I lost will always be in my mind. But for now, i just got to focus on this wedding. Anyway, Jareth decided to get ready in a different room so we can kind of have that tradition from the aboveground. As I climb out of bed, a goblin walks in with a tray full of my favorite foods.

"From the King."

The goblin puts the tray down, hands me a note, and walks out of the room.

Sarah,

Here is a perfect breakfast for my perfect bride and child. I cannot wait to become your husband my love. I will be waiting at the altar in blue.

With love,

Jareth

I smile at the note and start to eat. It is so sweet of him to send me breakfast! I quickly eat so I can get ready for the wedding, which is in the ballroom since there will be so many people. A goblin walks through the door, just as I am about ready to get the dress out of the closet. She then helps me with my hair, then with the dress. When she is finished, I can't help but gasp.

 When she is finished, I can't help but gasp

I look just like a queen! Even though this took a few hours, it was definitely worth it

I look just like a queen! Even though this took a few hours, it was definitely worth it. It is my wedding after all!

"You look beautiful Lady Sarah."

"Thank you; are we able to go to the ballroom doors?"

"Yes, right this way."

Once we reach the ballroom doors, she leaves. I wait for Jareth to mind link me so I know when the ceremony is starting. I can't believe this day is finally here. I just wish my family could be here, but I know they are happy so I can be happy too. Then I hear some music start, and he mind links me.

"Okay Sarah, it's time. The doors will open for you, and then you know what to do. I can't wait to see you." I smile.

"I can't wait to see you either"