Chapter 28. Decorating with Husband and Friends

Sarah

I wake up in bed cold and alone. Why am I alone in bed?! He shouldn't be working on paperwork today. I get dressed and was about to leave the room when I find that the walkways for both nurseries have been made. Hmm...maybe he is making breakfast?

I walk to the kitchen..yes even though I can teleport I don't want to be lazy all the time...and find that Jareth is making breakfast, in a sexy way I add. Jareth is making breakfast in his sleep pants-no shirt-and it is definitely a good sight to see. I go and wrap my arms around his waist and sigh in content.

"I see that you have finally woke up darling."

"Yep, and I see that the walkways are done."

"I got up early to get them done so we don't have to do them later. Did you want to do both nurseries today? Or just work on the boy one?"

"Let's do the boy nursery and then later on we can do the girl one."

"Okay great! And now that breakfast is done we can eat."

I go to grab my plate but he stops me.

"Darling, go sit down and I will bring you breakfast. I am trying to be romantic here."

I smile and go sit at the table. Once he places the food in front of me, my stomach growls. We laugh and start eating.

This food is so good! I should have him cook more often! As we eat, I can't stop thinking about our family, and this life. It is like a fairytale come true. Once we are done, we walk to the nursery and Jareth sends the summons to my friends.

"Okay, so what color should we paint the room?"

"A light blue-grey color would look nice."

As we wait for the friends to arrive, we paint the room, so it is already for the rest of the decorations. When we head to the throne room, we find that my friends are already there, with presents for the baby.

"Oh you guys! You didn't have to get things for the baby" We all get in a group hug.

"Sarah, we wanted to, it can help with the decorations and so the baby can have some items already!"

"Yes milady, it is our honor to help the future heir."

"Help Sawah baby." I smile and turn toward Jareth.

"When can we start to set up the room?"

"We have to wait for the paint to dry, so while we wait we can set this up."

Right in front of my eyes a crib box appears.

"Oh honey!" I kiss him and we get to work.

Few hours later

Well the boy nursery is complete! It took a few hours but it looks great! There is even enough room to add another crib if we have twins later on.

Once my friends went home, I go lay down

Once my friends went home, I go lay down. My back and feet hurt so much from today...I should take it easy from now on until our prince arrives. All of a sudden, Jareth bursts through the door.

"I could hear you think about your pain. What hurts Hun?"

"My feet and back, I will be fine though."

Instead of leaving it be, he comes over and rubs my feet, which it does feel good so I can't complain. After a while, he stops and I feel a little better. I cannot believe he rubbed my feet! It was definitely a good surprise. Jareth crawls into bed with me, and I fall asleep in his arms, peacefully.   

A/N: Picture belongs to original creator