Chapter 21. 2 Months

Sarah

Today, I am two months pregnant. Nothing much has happened...unless you count me gaining more weight, and maybe my stomach showing a little. I am happy to say that I don't have morning sickness anymore, but my hormones vary. I think Jareth is getting whiplash from the way my mood swings change.

I walk into the throne room and find him asleep on the throne...again. Men I swear. I go over to him quietly, and sit on his lap. He stirs, but doesn't wake up. I grin, and then kiss him. I can tell he is shocked at first, but then he kisses me back. I can't help but moan.

Stupid hormones.

I put my hands in his hair, while his hands go to my butt, pulling me closer. I would like continue but I think Jareth and I need to discuss a wedding date...and I am hungry.

I break the kiss and both of our faces are red.

"Damn precious, maybe I should sleep here more often." He smirks and I smile.

Then I start to grind on him. He stiffens, and I know he is getting excited.

"Careful precious or we will be having some fun in this room." I smirk.

"I want to talk to you about the wedding date...and I am starting to get hungry."

We get off the throne, and he leads me to the kitchen.

"Well darling, what would you like to eat?"

"Chocolate waffles....with milk...and maybe some apples." He smiles.

"So, no peaches then?" I hit him playfully.

"Hell no, I remember what that peach did the last time!" Then we both start laughing, remembering the dream during my run in the labyrinth. 

Using magic, he makes the ingredients; the utensils appear and makes me my breakfast...which I will admit he looks hot doing so.

"So, what about the wedding date?"

"Well, I want to be married before our child is born." My hands touch my stomach and he smiles.

He finishes our breakfast and we go to the dining table to eat.

"How about we get married in one month?"

"Sure! Oh um...what about the um..." He looks at me.

"Do you mean the wedding night? That won't hurt the baby and I am sure we can think of other things to do." He smirks and I blush.

"So we are getting married in one month?"

"If that is what you want darling." I smile

"Okay! Since the date is one month away, we have to get the invitations sent out."

"We also have to get our fittings done for the wedding darling." He gets up and takes the dishes to the sink.

I go behind him and hug him from behind. He turns around and kisses me. I kiss him back, moaning as his tongue enters my mouth. I break the kiss so I can take a breath.

We spend the rest of the day walking around the city, and I take a nap as he works in his office for a while. I know a couple of things for sure though.

I am happy with my life here.

I cannot wait until this baby is here!

A/N: For some reason I can't get this quote out of my head, and it is from the movie Labyrinth; "Nothing is as it seems". I swear that movie has some life lessons within it. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying the story!