Chapter 34. Epilogue

Sarah

10 years later

A lot has happened in these 10 years. We had to get the girl nursery ready 3 years after Colton was born. Jareth and I were very excited to welcome our first daughter into the family.  I have also completed magic, and self-defense training, and we are teaching the children how to control their magic. Once they reach the right age they will learn self-defense.

Colton is now 10, a very energetic child, and is playing with his brother and sister. I watch them play tag as I rub my big stomach. After Colton, I had my daughter, Zoey who is now 7, and then I had Zane, who is now 4.

They became good friends with the children from the Gremlin, Dragon, Elf, and Fairy Kingdoms. Yes, Lilith and Ginger finally have children with their husbands, Lilith has 2 children, Ginger has two children, Elena now has 3 children, and Anna has 4 children. I am going to have my fourth child, another girl, in a few months.

Our children laugh as they play tag in the garden, and I smile at them. They are so beautiful. Zoey has my hair, but Jareth's eyes. Colton has my eyes and Jareth's hair. Zane has my hair and Jareth's eyes. So I have a strong feeling that this little girl will have Jareth's hair and my eyes.

I still think of the child I lost, Colton's twin. I haven't told the children about it yet, but they will know about their unborn sibling when the time is right for them. I wish I didn't lose that child, but it did happen, and life goes on. The child I lost will never be forgotten.

Jareth comes out from around the corner and starts to chase the children. They all scream and run, then they all laugh. I laugh and look at Jareth. He looks at me and smiles. He leaves the children to continue their games. Then he sits beside me, and places a hand on my growing stomach.

"How is my lovely wife and child?"

"We are perfectly fine, how is my husband, and the other children?"

"We are all perfect; the children especially. They are so energetic."

"They get that from you." We laugh

The children come to us, and sit on the ground.

"Mama, Daddy, tell us the story again please!" They all ask.

We laugh.

"All right but you guys have to be quiet and listen." They nod, and Jareth starts the story.

"There once was a girl that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with..."

My life has been one eventful ride, but without Jareth, this life would most likely have been a usual life. He is the light in my darkness, the love of my life. We were given a second chance.

I, Schmidty18, will say something that a good friend of mine has told me. "Love doesn't just disappear, and everyone deserves a second chance." I believe this story, in my opinion, can be somewhat proof of these words. So I end this story in the words of my friend.

"Love doesn't just disappear, and everyone deserves a second chance."

A/N: And the story is finished! I don't think it was too bad for this being my first story! Please remember- this is a sequel to the 1986 movie Labyrinth, and all characters, places etc (except what I made up) belong to Jim Henson. All music, pictures etc belong to their original creators!

Thanks again @sad_masquerade for making the covers!

Those words I left you all with, was some advice my friend gave to me that I chose to say

Credit to @FeliciaRitchey for the words that I shared with you. She said them to me as advice. Thank you all for reading!