Chapter 29. 5 Months

Sarah

Today I am 5 months pregnant! However something is wrong. My stomach is bigger than it should be for being 5 months. Jareth isn't in the room so I call for him.

"Jareth!" In the next second he is at my side with a worried look.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Is the baby-"

"I am fine except for the fact that I am bigger than I should be for 5 months!" He looks at me nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you see...I might have forgotten to mention that Fae pregnancies last for 7 months, not 9."

I stare at him with wide eyes.

"What?!? Well move! We have to get everything for the baby yet!" I get up and start to get dressed when he puts his arm around my waist.

"Baby hang on! We are already almost good to go. I have the baby shower planned for next week so we will be okay."

I look up at him and kiss him.

"Thank you babe!" Then I look him in the eyes

"Jareth, why didn't you tell me that this would last for 7 months before now?"

"I just recently found out myself. I was doing some research and found out that Fae pregnancies only last for 7 months. I just didn't know how to tell you. I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"It is okay, all is forgiven." Then I get an idea in my head.

I still get changed...in front of him. I turn around fully dressed, and find him staring at me with lust filled eyes.

"That was evil." I wink at him.

"Game on." I whisper.

I walk to the dining room and find breakfast already on the table. Aww he did this? That is so sweet of him. I sit down and Jareth appears next to me.

"Did I surprise you?" He places a kiss on my neck. I moan and look at him.

"Yes you did. Don't forget we have an appointment today."

"I know darling, now eat up."

So we eat in silence, not because it was awkward, but we didn't know what to talk about. Once we finish, we walk to the healer, hand in hand. I wonder what my life would've been like if I never came back? Would I be more sad and boring? Would I-

"Sarah, you don't need to worry about that because you are here."

We arrive at the healer, and I lay on the bed so the healer can check the baby. Once he is done he gives us the report.

"Well the baby is healthy, so healthy that he might be born a week early."

I smile and Jareth holds my hand. We might get to hold our little boy sooner than we thought! I get cleaned up, and head to our chambers because I feel so wore out. I crawl into bed, and feel Jareth behind me a minute later. I easily fall asleep in his arms...besides we weren't going to do much today. 

I wonder how this baby shower will turn out.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Just think of this as a filler