Chapter 14. The Royal Ball

A/N: The video above is a scene from the movie Labyrinth, and it does go with this chapter. This video takes place when Sarah ran the labyrinth to save her brother (the song does go with the chapter). Video belongs to the original person!

Sarah

It is the day of the ball...and I start off the day by waking up late. Of course I can't wake up on time for an important event. Plus Jareth is going to announce that we are courting tonight. Honestly I am nervous because it is my first ball, and I don't want to mess up.

I shower, and get dressed in comfy clothes since I will be wearing a dress tonight. I go to the throne room and find him asleep on the throne. I quietly walk over to him, and decide to give him a good wake up call.

I thought about kissing him, but I decided it was time to get back at him for laughing at me the other day. Since I am getting better at using magic, I make a bucket of water appear. I throw the water on him and he jumps off his throne.

"What in the BOG?!" Uh oh he is angry. But I can't help but start laughing.

He looks at me and smirks. "Sarah?"

I look at him while smiling. "Yes darling?"

"Why did you wake me up like that?"

"Well I was going to kiss you but I thought this would be funny." He smirks.

Oh no he has an idea! He runs toward me and hugs me. He is getting my clothes wet! No not like that!

We start laughing and he decided to tickle me!

"Jareth!! Okay okay I get it I won't do it again I promise!" I laugh again.

He smirks "Okay," He lets me go and uses magic to dry us off.

"So how long do we have until the ball?"

"In about 5 hours." He walks over and sits on the throne. I smile.

I walk over to him. "Well we have time for this." I kiss him.

He smiles and kisses me back. I gasp as he pulls me onto his lap. His hands are on my waist and my hands go into his hair. This time I lick his bottom lip, and he immediately grants me entrance. My tongue lost the fight for dominance again, as he puts one hand in my hair.

This feels so good. I never want it to end. I start moaning when his teeth graze against my bottom lip. He smiles against my lips. I start tugging on his hair and pull him closer, if that is even possible.

I break the kiss. I mean I would love to continue but I am not ready and we have to get ready for the ball. We both are breathing heavy now.

"We should get ready for the ball now."

"Yeah, we probably should."

We transport to our chambers and Jareth opens my closet.

"Your dress is in here. Now once you see it, just imagine yourself wearing it and wish it."

I look in the closet and find the dress...the exact same one from the ballroom dream all those years ago. I look at him and smile.

"Oh thank you!" I go to him and hug him. He smiles.

"You're welcome precious. Now all you have to do is imagine the dress on you, wish for it to be so."

I do as he says. I look and find that the dress is on me, and still fits me! I look over at Jareth and find him in the suit that he wore in the dream. I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and it is like time has stopped. But someone knocks on the door.