Chapter 15. Drunken Love

A/N: Smut scene warning, you don't have to read it if you don't want to, you can skip it! It is also Mature!

Sarah

When we arrive at our chambers, we start giggling. I honestly have no idea what was put in that punch but I'm feeling pretty good right now. I look at Jareth and kiss him. He groans and kisses me back.

He pulls me close to him...but I want to be closer. He puts me on the bed, and attacks my neck. I move my head enough to give him more access, which he definitely uses. I moan at the pleasure.

He takes off his shirt, while I start to undo the dress. However we become impatient because we use magic to get rid of our clothing. I giggle.

I blush as his eyes roam over my whole body. I blush even more when I roam over his. His eyes darken with lust.

A/N: Last warning for the smut! Again you can skip over it!

"You look so beautiful. I love you Sarah." I look up and smile at him. He loves me! Do I love him? Yes. Yes I do.

"I love you too Jareth."

He kisses me as he pushes himself inside me. I moan in both pain and pleasure. He waits until I am okay then he continues to thrust in and out of me.

I clutch his back and scratch it as I moan his name. He groans, and goes faster.  As he gets faster, he goes harder as well. 

Our moans fill the room. This feels so amazing! 

"Ohh!"

I cry out his name as I release, shaking from the impact. Not even a couple minutes later he cries out my name and releases. He pulls out of me, and lies beside me. We hold each other as we fall asleep.

I feel like we forgot something. Oh well it was probably nothing.

A/N: this is a short chapter and there may or may not be another one kind of like this later on