1: An Ordinary Night for an Ordinary ARMY

"Eonni, what is jalmos?" You asked as you read something scribbled on a piece of paper on the desk.
"Don't ask me. I'm not your tutor." Your coworker Yujin said.
"Oh. Come on! Who else do you think can I ask about this?"
"Uhhh. Your friend."
"Who?"
"Google." She said making you sigh.
"We're not allowed to use our phones!"
"Just hide it behind the counter like how you always do when you watch those music videos! Don't act like you follow the rules!"

You stared at her before grabbing your phone from the drawer of the desk. You immediately searched for the meaning of jalmos. And, there it is. It means mistake or fault. Suddenly, you got a notification. Namjoon just tweeted a picture!~

"What now?! I told you to check the meaning, not daydream about those idols! Stop wishing they would even notice you!" Yujin said making you glare at her.
"I managed to get a job here in Korea! What makes you think they won't notice me?!"
"Uhhh. Let me think...hmmm...maybe...reality? Oh. Right! Reality! The truth is you are only a fan and they are idols. You are an idiot for thinking they would notice you."
"Stop ruining my dreams just because your bias got involved in another dating rumor!" You said smiling at her sarcastically.
"I will kill you."

You laughed at her. She continued wiping the windows of the boutique where you both work in. Sometimes, another girl, Sumin, works with you too, but today, it's only the two of you.

"Hey. Aren't we supposed to close the store now? It's already 9." She said standing beside you behind the counter.
"Ah! Yes! We should go now."
"Gaja! I want to sleep now."

You closed the shop and went your separate ways. She lives just a street away from the shop so she just walks. Your apartment is a bus ride away so you went to the bus stop.

You were waiting for the bus when you saw the convenience store across the street. You hesitated for a moment, but you decided to go and grab something to drink before going home.

"Excuse me. You look foreign. Do you speak English?" A man approached you as you put your drink on the cashier.
"Ne."
"Oh! Thank God! Do you perhaps know where this place is?" He said showing you a piece of paper with an address written on it.
"Ah. Ne. My friend lives in the same apartment."

You gave him directions. He thanked you before leaving. You paid for your drink and went out of the convenience store. Suddenly, something hard hit your head. You blinked twice, but you weren't able to handle it. You fainted.