37: Do You Speak English?

"Nuguya?" He repeated.

You looked at him from head to toes. White shirt. Pants. Timberland. Do I need to say more? His smirk is still there when you looked at his face again.

"Yoongi hyung doesn't sleep in the dorm now. I was curious about where he sleeps. He likes the room he shares with Jin hyung he even refused to sleep in my room when I brought home some lamb skewers."

You gulped. You don't know why you're nervous now. Maybe because you were expecting Yoongi, not this seagull.

"It's strange that he decided to live here. I knew he doesn't live here alone. Impossible."

His smirk disappeared and was replaced by his worried face. You feel your heart thumping hard, but you didn't know you were sweating so much.

"Yah! I'm sorry! Did I scare you? I don't mean any harm. I just want to know who hyung lives with." He said holding your arms.
"I...uhhh..."

He's so handsome. That jawline. That nose line. Fluffy af!~ And he smells good too. Different from Jin's scent. He smells more like...uhhh...Jungkook.

"Wait. Do you speak English? Or my assumption is wrong?" He asked you.

You nodded in response. Your mouth is dry. Your jaw is still hanging open. His hair looks so fluffy!~ Although he's holding you tightly, you feel the gentleness of his hold. Is this really him?!

"Wait. What does that mean? Do you speak English? Or is my assumption wrong? Because I'm pretty sure you understood my question. That means you understand English. I just assumed you speak English because I heard Jin hyung talking to someone in English and I don't know. I just get the feeling it's you." He spoke fast you almost didn't understand him.
"I speak English." He said making him sigh in relief.
"Good. Good." He said nodding.
"I...do you want to come in? Let's...uhhh...talk inside."
"Yes please."

You moved to give him way. He went in and sat on the couch. He didn't look around like Jin did. Instead, he just watched you close the door and sit on the other couch.

"So, uhhh...you are Y/N?"