20: Dinner with D-boy

"Shut up and just eat with me."

He stared at you as you smiled. You felt conscious suddenly. Are you alone here? He said it's near their dorm. So, this is not their dorm. If this is not their dorm, then BTS is not here, right? And if BTS is not here, you're probably really alone here together whatever this place is. It's quiet. The kitchen is dimly lit too.

"You're weird." He said ruining the moment.
"Mwo?!"
"One second, you're mad. Then, you'll laugh. I'm scared for my life."
"Yah! Why would you be?! I'm not a monster!" You said looking at the foods on the table.

They all look and smell so appetizing!~ It's so mouthwatering!~ You bit your lip choosing which dish you'll eat first. Korean meals are so good!~ So many choices!~

You picked up the chopsticks and decided to pick one of the pancakes. "These pancakes look weird."
He slapped your chopsticks with his stopping you from getting one. "That's Jeon (Jungkook, LOL sorry), Korean Vegetable Pancake. But, you shouldn't eat those. I made something for you. You're not allowed to eat anything Jin hyung cooked." He said getting up.
"Mwo?! So, you didn't cook these?"
"Why would I? I'm not good at cooking."
"Woah. If Jin hyung cooked all these, then he's so daebak!"
"I'm telling you I'm more daebak." He said opening the oven.

It let out a tantalizing aroma that drives you crazy. He took out a tray with the steaming hot dish. He carefully placed it on the table as he sat beside you again.

"What's that?" You asked him almost drooling already.
"You don't know salmon?"
"I know it's salmon! I mean, did you cook that?!"
"The oven did." He answered innocently.
"Are you kidding me?"
"Just eat. Eat only that. It's good for pregnant people. And rice. And fruits." He said grabbing his chopsticks again to eat.
"What are you? My mom?"
"I'm your husband. Now, eat."

He quickly picked up rice and put it into your mouth giving you no time to speak. He then started eating as you chewed staring at him. Husband. Is he serious?! He told Jin you're his wife. Now, he's telling you he's your husband. You're not even married. He must be crazy.

"Why am I not allowed to eat the rest?" You asked him as you both ate.
You expected him to tell you to just eat again. "Because you might neglect what I cooked for you."
"I see."

You ate quietly. Sometimes you steal glances of him. His fingers holding the chopsticks are veiny. He ate silently too. You hear the noise in the streets nearby. You noticed the clock ticking on the wall. It's already past 9. He usually stays up late working with his music, so maybe it's normal for the rest of Bangtan to not see him around at this hour.

"Are you done?" He asked you after he ate.
"Ne." You answered.

He started cleaning the table. You tried to help, but he told you to stay seated. Instead, you stood near him as he started washing the dishes. He looked at you blankly before looking at the plates and bowls again. You don't know if it's just your imagination, but you saw him smile! Just a bit, but he still smiled!

"Y/N," He said softly as he continued washing the dishes.
"Ne?"
"I know this is weird for you. I'm not forcing you to stay if you don't feel comfortable, but I hope you stay. I'm sorry for everything I've said. I acted like an idiot. Ne. I was an idiot, but I hope you'd give me a chance to do what's right."
"Actually, I understand you. You don't know me well, so you don't trust me. Honestly, you don't have to feel guilty and do all these. I'm fine. We'll be fine." You told him looking away.
He stopped and wiped his hands before going to you to hold your hands. "I'm not doing this just because I'm guilty. I want to take care of you. Please let me."