17: Hallucination and Dreams

"Sumin, just call me if you need anything. You know my number, right?" Yujin said as she prepared her things before leaving.
"Ne. Take care."
"Assist Y/N if she needs help."
"Eonni, I'm fine. I'm not sick you know. I don't need assistance. Don't bother Sumin." You told her.
"Right. You're acting like an over-protective mom!" Sumin said.
"I just care!"
"Aish! Just go! Oppa will be late for his flight!"
"Oh! Right! Bye, Y/N-ah!~ I'll be back later after work! I love you!~" Yujin said waving at you.

She left you and Sumin. Today, Henry is leaving. You've been in the hospital for days already. The doctor said you've had too much stress and you weren't resting enough the past few days so this happened to you.

"Eonni, I'll just buy some food." Sumin said about an hour after Yujin left.
"Ok. Take care."
"I'll tell the nurse so she can check on you while I'm away."
"You don't have to. I'll be fine." You assured her.
"I'll still do. You're still pregnant, aren't you?"

You gave her a look making her laugh before leaving. You decided to take a nap first while she's away. You still feel so tired even when you sleep all day all night.

You've been sleeping for minutes already when you woke up. You feel like someone's watching you. You slowly opened your eyes. A handsome smile blessed your day.

"Annyeong!~" He said.
You sat up quickly in shock. "...you."
"You speak English, right? You don't know annyeonghaseyo?" He said almost making you cry.

He's standing next to the bed! HE'S SO REAL! THIS IS NOT A DREAM! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS IS

"Anyway, I'm Kim Seokjin. You're Y/N, right?"
"N-ne."
"Woah! You're so lucky." He said looking at something on the other side of the bed.

You looked and realized it's not something. It's someone. Black. Min Yoongi. He's looking down. You immediately looked away because you still remember his words.

"H-how...when..why...why are you h-here? I mean...it's totally totally f-fine that you're here, b-but..." You said stuttering.
"Ah! Well, Yoongi-ya here left us two days ago to fly back here because he said his brother is sick. But, I know when my roommate is lying. I called his brother, and he said he's perfectly well and was just about to brush his teeth after eating a full meal when I called him." He said more like scolding Yoongi than telling it to you.
"You have good memory, hyung. You still remember what he said." Yoongi said looking around the room.
"I immediately followed you back when I realized something is wrong! You tried to lie to me! You bad bad boy!"
"Nothing's wrong."
"Oh. Right. But still! You should have just told me your girlfriend is pregnant instead of lying to me!"

You sat there quietly watching them talk. You feel like how you felt that morning when you saw Yoongi in your bedroom. It's not just him now. Jin is here too!~ How is this even possible? Yoongi hasn't visited you since the day you were brought here in the hospital so you thought he forgot about you already, but he's back now. AND HE'S WITH JIN! This is crazy. Your pregnancy is star-studded.

"She's not my girlfriend."
"Mwo?! Then what?"
"She's my wife." He said finally looking at you.

You stared at him thinking everything is just your illusion. This is just a dream, right? I mean, you were sleeping. This is just a dream. You'll wake up soon. They'll disappear. This is just because of all the daydreams you had. They're just too lovable they're in your mind 24/7, even in your dreams.

"WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED, IMMA?!" Jin shouted.
"Why are you shouting, eon-" Sumin suddenly entered the room and stopped stunned by the two men.
"Oh, Sumin. You're in my dream too." You said feeling so stupid after saying it.
"Wait. I need to call eonni." She said calling Yujin on the phone.

You watched her happily enjoying your dream. You feel like a child who received her dream gift on Christmas day. It feels like your heart is going to burst any time. You're smiling like crazy. Even if this is just a dream, it's great.

"Eonni, can you come here? I think we need to bring me and eonni to the mental hospital. I see two idols here. I never took drugs, but I'm hallucinating."