47

"What do you want for dinner? I'll cook tonight." Yoongi said he pushed the cart.

You followed him quietly. You bit your lip as the pain gets worse and worse. He brought you to the supermarket.

"Yah. I'm being nice so answer me." He said as he continued walking.
"Anything." You forced yourself to say at least.

You groaned because of the growing pain. You held onto the shelf beside you. It's crazy. You looked at Yoongi and saw him turn to look at you. He immediately ran to you when he saw you.

"YAH! ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"Ne." You said almost whispering.
"Aish. This liar."

He suddenly lifted you and carried you out of the supermarket. He brought you to the car and immediately started driving away.

"Yah! Where are we going?!" You asked him as he speedily made his way down the road.
"To the hospital obviously! Are you crazy?!"
"Ani! Ani! Let's just go home. I'm fine."
"WHAT?!"
"I SAID LET'S GO HOME!" You shouted making him hit the brakes.

The car jolted into a halt. You're still biting your lip as if it would ease the pain. You saw Yoongi looking at you. He sighed and started driving again. You grimaced as the pain gets worse and worse.

"I shouldn't be doing this. This is crazy. We should go to the hospital. You're pregnant and if something's wrong, the doctor would know that. Why are you even telling me to just go home?!" He said angrily.
"I'm fine. Really. Just continue driving." You told him.

The pain hasn't stopped when you arrived home. He carried you to the bedroom and carefully helped you lie down before heading to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water just like before.

You noticed his hand trembling when he handed you the glass. The pain was starting to fade. He went out of the room. You heard his footsteps. Going round and round.

Soon, the pain is gone and you fell asleep. You didn't realize it until you woke up. You saw him sitting beside you, watching you when you opened your eyes. Even if he's trying to hide it, he looks worried.

"I called Dr. Yoo. She said it's probably just because you're tired." He said sounding so disappointed.
"See? I told you. We don't need to go to the hospital."
"But still. We're going to her clinic tomorrow."
"We d-"

His phone started ringing. He glanced at it before looking at you again. You nodded to tell him to answer it. He got up and went to the kitchen.

You slowly got up too. You followed him out of the room and sat on the couch in the living room. The lights from the kitchen and the street help a bit but you barely see anything in the room with the lights off. It's dark outside already. How long have you been sleeping?

When your eyes finally adjusted, you realized there are big boxes lying on the other side of the room. I frowned in confusion. The doorbell rang so you went to check who it is.

"Yoon- oh. Hi. You must be Y/N, right?"

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Start bidding goodbye to this book. I'll miss you all. Thank you for everything.