10: Hungry Mommy

"Eonni, can I go out for a while? I'll just buy food." Sumin asked you.
"Go ahead."
"Do you want me to buy anything?"
"Ani. Go buy your food. I'm fine. I'm not that hungry." You said munching the cookies Henry left this morning before they went to Jeju.
"I think so too." She said laughing.

She left you alone in the store. You continued eating. It's not yet noon so you don't expect people to come any time soon. You just sat behind the counter and checked your phone.

There are teasers for comebacks of different groups. Many things are happening. There is also a debut of a new co-ed group. People are starting preparations for Kcon too.

You heard the door open so you looked. It's a couple, not Sumin. You went to assist them. You noticed the girl is eating a steamed bun. You wanted to tell the girl food is not allowed in the store, but you felt your mouth start to get watery. You didn't know you've been staring at her food and biting your lip until...

"Gwaenchanha-yo?" The boy asked you catching your attention.
"Ne? Ne! Gwaenchanha."

You feel embarrassed so you just waited behind the counter as they picked clothes. You can't help but stare at the steamed bun. It looks so delicious. You want one too. You want one dozen of steamed buns.

"EONNI!!!" Sumin shouted as she shook your arm.
"Ne?!" You looked at her.
"Are you ok?"
"Hmmm? Ne. Of course, I'm ok."

You looked at the couple again. They're looking back at you now. Have you been staring at that steamed bun for too long? You didn't even notice Sumin come until she shouted.

The couple went to you to pay for the clothes they picked and left after, leaving you with Sumin.

"Eonni, are you obsessed?" She asked confusing you.
"Obsessed?"
"You've been staring at that girl's food all this time."
"Huh? Ani. I'm just..." You said looking away from her.
"Are you sick or anything? Henry oppa told me you have a boyfriend. Is it because of him? Did you have a fight?"
"Mwo?!"
"That man got so sad when he learned you have a boyfriend." She said chuckling.
"What?! I have a boyfriend?!"
"Ne. Wae-yo? You don't?"
"No. None at all."
"Oh. But, he said your boyfriend accompanied you on your way home one night. He was complaining about arrogant your boyfriend is, you know." She said.
"But, that boy is not my boyfriend. He's not even my friend."
"Then why did you come with him?" She asked you making you look at her.

She's right. Why did you even come with him and let Henry think he's your boyfriend? Aren't you supposed to be mad at him? You could have at least slap or punch him for showing up again after everything he said!

"Mollayo. Jeongmal mollayo."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Gwaenchanha - I'm ok. (Becomes a question depends on the intonation)
(Jeongmal) Mollayo - I (really) don't know