7: Forgotten

"What do you want to eat?"
"I don't feel hungry at all actually."
"You said you're dying from hunger. Now you're telling me you're not hungry at all?!"
"I'm just being honest. Also, Yujin is alone in the shop. We should head back soon."
"Fine. I'll just buy food for myself!"

Henry stood up and left you to order his food. It's lunchtime and you feel nauseous. This is not the first time. You looked around the restaurant and noticed two girls taking pictures of a man sitting at another table.

Black. Black. Black. Min Yoongi.

You looked away and tried to distract yourself. What are you thinking?! Not just because someone is wearing all-black, he would be Min Yoongi.

"Hyung, mianhaeyo. Beoseureul nohchyeosseoyo." You heard someone as he walked past you.

You looked at him because he sounds so familiar. That deep voice. The man sat with the man wearing all-black. He removed his cap and ran his fingers through his red hair. You're right! You know he dyed his hair a few days ago. Kim Taehyung!

"Y/N-ah! Hey!" Henry said waving his hand in front of you.
"Ah! Ne?!"
"Gaja?"
"Gaja." You said getting up.

You looked at the table where Taehyung sits. The other man was looking at you. It gave you chills. Henry held your wrist and led you out of the restaurant. You hesitantly followed him back to the store.

It's just an illusion. You just miss him. You just want to see them. You just want to see him again.

You tried to focus on your work. A group of tourists came to the store so you got busy the rest of the day. You managed to forget about him even only for a few hours. As you waited for the bus that night, you got bored and decided to check if there is any update or news about anything.

There it was. A picture of Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi in the same restaurant. You sighed as you read the caption. 

잊지도 못하게

I can't forget. I won't forget.

"Yoongi, stop doing this to me. You're giving me more illusions."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

  Mianhaeyo - I'm sorry
Beoseureul nohchyeosseoyo - I missed the bus