11: Missing You

"Eonni!~" You heard the 7-year-old Hani so you stopped walking to your unit.

Hani's family used to live in the next unit, but they moved a few weeks to another floor level. You don't have much time to talk to her, but she always hugs you when she sees you. You immediately kneeled down as she ran to you so you could hug her.

"Hani, how are you? I missed you."
"I'm fine, eonni!~ I miss you too!~ Oh!~ Your tummy is so fluffy!~ It looks so bouncy! May I touch it?" She said making you look at your tummy.
"Uhhh."
"Eomma's tummy was bouncy too when we're waiting for Harold."

You smiled at her not knowing what to tell her. She's talking about the time when they found out her mom is pregnant. You can't be pregnant, right? It's impossible. Yoongi doesn't like you even just as a friend.

"Hani," Her father called her.
"Eonni, we have to go now. Take care always!~ Remember I'm only a few floors away!"
"Take care, Hani. Study well."
"Ne!~"

She ran to her dad. He smiled at you before leading Hani up the stairs. You went to your apartment unit and let yourself fall on your bed. You lied there for minutes subconsciously staring at the pillow. You haven't changed the pillow, but it has been weeks. It's actually more than two months already so you don't get why it still smells like him. You're not annoyed. It's just weakening. You feel like he's still lying on the bed every time you smell his scent.

You got up and out of your room because it's consuming you. You opened the fridge and rummaged through it until you noticed a cake. You haven't eaten the cake Henry gave you the last night you saw Yoongi. It's spoiled now. You took it out of the fridge and threw it straight into the trash bin.

This feeling is filling you up. It's suffocating. You need to go. You need to leave this place before you grab your phone and send him a message. You grabbed your coat and wore your shoes before getting out. You walked on the street without anything in mind but that night. Everything was fine until that night. If you didn't meet him, you wouldn't be here on the street walking aimlessly. You suddenly smelled something coming from behind you so you went back and saw it. A newly opened steamer filled with steamed buns and dimsum in a restaurant.

You can't help but smile. You quickly went in and bought a dozen. You went to the nearby park and sat on a bench. You excitedly took a bite of a bun, but when you did, you flinched in disgust. It doesn't taste right. Something is missing. You grabbed your phone and dialed a number. You closed your eyes as you listened to the ringing.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Bogoshipeoseo." You whispered.

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Bogosipeoseo - I miss you