15: Wake Up. This is Reality.

You groaned as you woke up. You felt the pain throughout your whole left leg. You bit your lip and touched your left leg as if it would ease the pain.

"Y/N-ah, are you okay? What do you feel? Does anything hurts?" You heard Yujin so you opened your eyes.
"I'm fine. It's just a bit painful, but I'm fine. This is nothing."
"Good. You made me cry! I was so worried! Do you know that?! Don't you dare faint again!"
"I fainted?" You asked her.
"Well, obviously! Can't you see? We're in the hospital!"

You sat up and looked around. Right. This is really a hospital. You looked at Yujin again. She's smiling worriedly at you.

"What happened? What did the doctor say?"
"He said you're an idiot."
"What?!"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU'RE PREGNANT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO FETCH ME! I ALMOST CAUSED YOUR MISCARRIAGE! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE A BABY KILLER?!" She shouted at you.
"Pregnant?"

The door opened. Henry came in and went to you. You feel like he's avoiding your eyes. He can't look at you all. He just held your hand.

"Y/N-ah!" He shouted. "Nappeunda."
"What?"
"I'll just call the doctor." Yujin said.

Yujin left you and Henry in the room. He stayed silent. The door suddenly opened. You were expecting to see Yujin or the doctor, but instead, a man in white sweater and black pants rushed into the room panting.

"Yoongi,"
He looked at you and stood up straight. "How can you be more stupid than before?! I told you to take good care of yourself! I even told you to call my mom!"
"Aren't you supposed to be in the Philippines?" You asked him remembering the rumors that they're having a vacation there.
"Aish! You're coming with me when you're well again, ok?!" He said ignoring your question.
"With you?! Why would I?!"
"I... I don't know."
You sighed. "Oppa, can you please leave us for now?"
"I don't want to! What if this idiot does something bad to you?!" Henry protested.
"Just go, oppa. I'll be fine."

Henry glared at Suga before leaving. Yoongi sighed and let himself fall on the couch by the window. You stared at the white wall.

"So, who's the father?" He asked.
"What kind of question is that?"
"Just answer me."
"Who do you think it is?" You asked him trying to calm yourself down.
"I don't know. Me? That guy? Some other guy? Your friend? Your boss? A stranger you met on the street?"
"Stop. Did you come here to insult me again?"
"I came here because I'm worried."
"You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. And, I feel better when you're not with me."
"I'm worried about the baby, not you."
"Why would you be worried? You don't think you're the father, right? Stop acting like you care at all. I know you think I'm a slut. Fine. I'm not bothering you so stop bothering me!" You told him clenching your fist to control your anger.

You feel the heat. It feels like your eyes are burning. Teardrops rolled down your cheeks as you sighed. His silence is killing you.

"I don't think you're a slut."
"Then what?"
"For now, I'll take care of you and your baby. When the baby is born, we'll find out who the father is."
"You don't have to do that. Even if you're the father, I wouldn't want my child to grow up with you. You're heartless."
"Y/N, that i-"
"JUST LEAVE." You shouted.
"Y/N,"
"Please." You whispered closing your eyes as more tears ran down your cheeks.
"Y/N, please li-"
"I SAID LEAVE!"

He stared at you waiting for you to look at him, but you kept your eyes closed. He went to your side and held your hand. You bit your lip as if it would take all the pain away. It's useless. You felt something soft in your hand. You heard his footsteps.

"I'll be back. We shouldn't talk like this. I don't want to stress you out." He said before closing the door as he left.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw a white handkerchief he put in your hand.

"Gajima."

•▪●■♡■●▪•

Gajima - Don't go