24

"A storm is coming."

You stood straight seeing the storm come. You're shocked instead of being scared. You didn't expect he would come here. You thought he was still busy working.

"Yoongi,"
"Yah! Do you know what time it is now?!" He said.
"U-uhhh. It's 8:52." You said looking at the wall clock.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!" He shouted shocking the three of you.

He tightly closed his eyes and sighed. He cleared his throat and stared at the floor for a while before looking at you again.

"Gaja. Let's go home." He calmly said.
"O-ok." You said grabbing your bag.
"Take care, Y/N-ah!" Yujin said as you walked to Yoongi.
"Ne."

Yoongi took your hand as soon as you were near enough and led you out and to his car. He drove you home. He was quiet throughout the ride. He quietly accompanied you to your residence too.

"I'm going now." He said as you entered the code to your door.
"Wait." You said making him stop.
"Wae?"
"Are you...are you mad?"
"What do you think?" He asked you.
"I don't know."

You waited for his reply. He just stood there for some seconds before walking back to you. He sighed again. He sounds tired, and he's sweating a lot. He must be very tired from their practice.

"What did I tell you? I said don't go too far. I'm not prohibiting you from going around. I know you miss your friends. But,"

He looked away and sighed again. You wonder if he's mad and is just trying to calm himself by sighing a lot or if he's not mad at all.

"I-I'm worried. I left thinking you're safe here. I went back at lunchtime to bring food for you,but you're not here. I thought you were just buying something, so I left the food inside. Then earlier, I went back. You're not here again. I waited, but you didn't return."

You're just staring at him the whole time. The way he speaks just fascinates you weirdly. Him being with you is starting to feel normal for you now. It feels strange, strangely amazing.

"I was...really worried. Please don't disappear like that again." He finally said.
"Sorry."

He suddenly pulled you into a hug. You were so shocked. Did he just... The hug lasted for only a few seconds. He couldn't look at you after while you were still shocked. You feel your heart pounding like crazy.

"U-uhhh. It's ok. Just...don't do it again. Also, uhhh...bye!" He said before leaving quickly.