29: HAHA. Suga is so fluffy I'm dying.

"Ugh! I'm too embarrassed to take a bath now."
"Yah! Filthy old man, get up and take a bath. You smell like a skunk." You told him.
"Oh? Jinjja?! You look like a pig! You're so fat!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"
"Look at your tummy. So fat." He said casually.
"THIS FAT TUMMY IS YOUR KID!" You said as you walked to him.
"My Holly?" He said as he sat up to look at you.
"YES, YOUR HOLLY. AND IF YOU THI- Wait. What?"
"My Holly. Our Holly!~" He said grinning "Ah!~ Kyeopta!~ What do you think? Should we call him that?" He said poking your tummy.
"Him? Holly?! No way!"
"Wae?! Holly is a good name!"
"I don't want my child to be bullied because his father named him after a dog."
"HOLLY IS NOT JUST A DOG! HE'S MY ADORABLE DOG! AND, EVEN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, I'LL NAME OUR SON HOLLY!" He said fast.
"Ok." You said and sat on the other end of the bed.
"Wait. That's it? You're not gonna tell to pick another name?"
"Well, it seems like you love your dog so much you're willing to sacrifice your child's pride." You said looking away from him.

He immediately went beside you and held your hand. I looked at him in shock. You tried your best to not look at his body. Did he forget that he's wearing only his underwear?!

"Ani! I love our baby. Ok. Let's pick a better name for him, but please let me call him Holly for now, ok?"
"Fine. Fine. I'll leave you now. Go take a bath. Just call me when you're done." You said after getting up.
"Aren't you gonna join me?"

He's holding your arm. You looked at him immediately. He's smirking. What is this...IS THIS HUMAN REALLY MIN YOONGI?! That seductive smirk...That can't be him, right? Just when you're about to reply,

"Just kidding. You pervert. Tsk tsk. Holly-ah, don't be like your mom. Dirty, dirty thoughts. Bad." He said as he headed to the bathroom.
"I'M NOT A PERVERT."
"Caught in a lie~" He sang as he entered the bathroom of his room.