27: Home

"We should go home, Yoongi. I'll give Y/N some of my clothes. I'm sure they'll fit her. You buy too many for me."
"Huh?"

Yoongi just smiled at you before following his mom out of the restaurant. You followed them. His mom served lots of food. You felt so hungry, so you ate a lot shocking her and Yoongi. You hurriedly walked after them. Yoongi looked back at you and sighed.

"Do you want me to carry you again?" He asked you.
"Hmm? No. I'm fine!"
"We're going to my car. That's a long walk. Are you sure you don't want me to carry you?"
"I'm fine. Ok? Don't worry."
"I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about Holly. Holly-ya, look at your mom. She's not thinking about you. I'm sure you're tired from all the eating your mom did, right?" He said talking to your tummy.
You heard his mom laugh, so you both looked at her. "Oh. I'm sorry. I just remember his dad. He treated me like that when I was pregnant with Yoongi." She said.

Yoongi looked at you and looked away shyly. He took a deep breath and continued walking leaving you with his mom.

"He was never that shy. What's wrong with that kid? Why is he even shy?" She said laughing more. "Let's go, Y/N-ah. I'll show you his childhood pictures!"

Soon, you reached the car and Yoongi drove to their house. It's cozy and quiet. His mom let you in. You sat on the couch quietly. Yoongi received a call as he entered the house, so he went out again to answer it.

"Since it's getting darker and travelling would be hard, you should sleep here tonight. I'll prepare his room. Wait here." His mom said leaving you in the living room.

You sat there unsure what to do. You're going to sleep here? Is it even in the plan to go in their house? You didn't even know you're coming to Daegu. Yoongi is really...

"Where's my mom?" He said as he entered the house again.
"She said she'll prepare your room."
"Wae?"
"She said we should sleep here."

He didn't reply. He looks like he's thinking of something. He sat beside you and sighed.

"Our manager told me I need to be there by 6 tomorrow." He said before looking at you.
"So, we're going back?"
"Hmmm? Why would we?"
"Because you have work. You said your manager told y-" He suddenly put a finger on your lips to stop you.
"Yes, he said. But, I'm tired. I don't want to drive anymore. And even if you know how to drive, I won't let you. Let's just sleep here."
"Seriously?"
"Do I look like I'm kidding? Aish. This idiot." He said as he got up.
"YAH!"
"Mwo?! Don't raise your voice. You're in my mom's house. No one shouts in this house." He said before heading to where his mom went earlier.

So, ok. You'll sleep here tonight. Daegu. Yoongi's hometown. In Yoongi's house. This is really official. You're really part of his life now. He introduced you to his mom already.