38: No Chill

"I don't know if you notice it but hyung is really kind. He's soft, literally and figuratively. Please be good to him."
"Ne. I know he's kind. He's been treating me well."
"But..."

You glanced at him before looking back at your hands. This is crazy. You've been talking to him formally for a minute or two now. He explained how he sensed something starting when Yoongi went back to Korea during their vacation all of a sudden and Jin followed him.

"What is your relationship?" He asked you.
"We..."
The door suddenly opened. "Jungkook!"
"Hyung! How did you know I'm here?!"
"Your shoes."

Jungkook stood up to hug Yoongi who looked at you as if you asked Jungkook to go here, as if you knew Jungkook was coming.

"What are you doing here?!" Yoongi asked him.
"Yah! Why are you like that?! Last night, you said we can open our restaurant soon!"
"How did you know this place?!"
"You're good at English now, hyung! Did she teach you?" Jungkook asked him.
"Stop changing the topic and answer my questions."
"I came here because I'm curious. I keep seeing you walk to work from this area so I decided to follow you one time. I saw you come out from this unit yesterday so I went here to see who lives here."
"You're curious. Fine. Let me satisfy your curiosity. This is Y/N, my wife."
"WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED?! DOES HYUNG KNOW THIS?! HE KNOWS HER TOO, RIGHT?!"
"Calm down. You're too noisy." Yoongi said letting himself fall beside you on the couch.

Jungkook sat down again and looked at you. You don't know if he already noticed your tummy but he looks like he's trying to figure out something.

"Hyung knows."
"Oh. Good. That's good. I know you don't keep secrets from him." Jungkook said.
Yoongi simply slid his hand down your arm to hold your hand. "What else do you want to know?"
"When did you get married?"
"We're not yet married but we're planning to get married soon." He said so casually.
"We are?" You whispered making him look.

He stared at you for a while before smiling. He tightened his hold of your hand and looked at Jungkook again.

"Oh. Were you even planning to tell us?"
"I was. I was planning to tell you before our comeback."
Jungkook sighed. "I feel betrayed."

Silence followed. You don't know what to say. They're not talking. Jungkook is staring at the floor. Yoongi is staring at his hand holding yours. You suddenly felt pain building up in your tummy. You bit your lip to keep yourself from groaning. You flinched a little so Yoongi looked at you.

"Are you ok?" He asked you.
"Ne."
"I don't think so." He stood. "JK, I think you should leave now. She's not feeling well."
"Ok." Jungkook said emotionlessly as he got up.

Yoongi let go of your hand slowly and led Jungkook to the door. Yoongi was already closing the door when Jungkook turned around.

"Hyung, can I visit here? I promise I won't tell the others until you do!" He asked Yoongi excitedly.
"Sure. Just call me first before visiting."
"Yes! Bye, noona!~" He said waving at you.
"She's younger than you actually."
"Oh? Can I still call you noona?" Jungkook asked you.
"What the hell, Jungko-" You grabbed Yoongi's arm to stop him.
"It's ok if you let me call you oppa."
"Uhhh..."
"Do I have to show you my I.D first?" You asked him making him laugh.
"Ani! Ani! You can call me oppa, noona!"
"Aish! Just go!" Yoongi said closing the door even before Jungkook could stop him.